1 - An Evil Shinobi Rundown

Start from the beginning

(Asuka, Ikaruga, Katsuragi, Yagyu, and Hibari)

Suddenly, a smoke bomb covers the area, and their sensei pops up.

(Kiriya)

Kiriya: Girls, I have a very important mission for you. It's very crucial that you don't mess this up.

Asuka: Is it that serious?

Kiriya: Yes, and the outcome of this could very well change the world of Shinobi as we know it for good or for evil.

Ikagura: *gasps* What's the mission?

Kiriya: Well, I'll mention of background information, just in case you aren't aware of the situation. A few nights ago, a Shinobi by the name of White Heart stopped 4 Evil Shinobi from stealing a powerful scroll. Now if that wasn't enough, she used vehicles and has unknown Shinobi arts, ones that even Hanzo is aware of. Your mission is to find her, learn of her allegiance, and if possible, uncover who she is.

Katsuragi: So are we gonna have to fight this White Heart chick and find her intentions out?

Hibari: I don't want to fight... it's to scary.

Yagyu: Don't worry Hibari, I'll protect you, no matter what.

Hibari: *bright smile* Okay!

Yagyu: So cute...!

*Time-skip brought to you by this character profile I made*

After a few hours in the shopping districts, Y/n gets everything he needs, including some new games and getting the game consoles for said games, since the ones from his old life weren't there

Y/n: Alright! Now to head home!

Y/n then goes through his stash, and pulls out Fire Emblem Warriors Three Hopes.

Y/n: I played the original game, but I never got a chance to play this. I wonder how they're going to do with-

???: Hold it, short-stack.

Y/n stops looking at his game, and sees common punks. However, Y/n notices something off.

Y/n: *mumbles* Gabriel, can you scan them real quick?