{The Noises... The Voices}

Uki merely walks around the grass as the sun rises slowly and slowly... It's been hours since you departed from the timeline through a strange black portal without anything more than a goodbye and a gentle embrace.

But when he squinted at the portal closely, he could see that it had a blue spark in it deeper into the hole... Like a mysterious, magical rabbit hole.

'You know... I think I should have asked if she could take me with her...' Uki thinks to himself as he looks up at the sky. 'And tell her to take me anywhere... As I don't know where else to go but cluelessly walk on my own road...'

'I can't stop thinking about her...'

Uki honestly received a very unforgettable impression of the time traveler- it was merely you sending some spark to him in less than 20 minutes...

But it's not love at first sight- could it be just a charm? Because Uki had never seen anything so appealing until he met you-

He was on the verge of giving up his life after escaping from a mysterious gang his parents sold him off to in times of vulnerability... Until arrived out of nowhere, and made him feel like a normal person he thought he couldn't get to be anymore.

Uki will have to wait for 2 more months to figure out... What exactly is this feeling about you?

Before he could take a continuous step forward as he looks at the could, he could hear a voice in his mind.

'I-Is this over for me...?'

The voice just sounded so hopeless and vulnerable in Uki's mind. The young, male voice just nearly reminds him of himself from hours ago.

Someone is near him, right under his nose.

Uki, who now learned that he is a very conscious psychic after a star that gifted him a power fell on his eye, looks around him to see that there's no one beside him in the hills-

Until he looks down to see an injured person down the hill, just recently being pushed out of a similar portal you just went off to.

Brown-haired boy with cat-like hair clips and a wire-like tail... He is wearing lightly broken sunglasses and his nose is dripping blood slowly... As if he just got beaten up recently.

"Hey... Are you okay there....?"

The brunette didn't respond but fortunately heard the voice, he weakly opened his eyes, barely half-lidded. His visions slowly stop blurring to the orange sky, and looks at the purple-haired boy with some slight struggle. Uki approaches slowly so he can kneel in front of him, helping him at least sit up.

"W-What.... What year is it here...?" The limping boy suddenly questions.

"What...?" Uki asks as he knits his eyebrows together in a soft manner, trying to connect the dots in where this catboy-like person came from.

He does look like from here by the clothes- does he have amnesia?

"It's... 20xx(future)," Uki answers in a surprisingly calm tone, despite not sure what more to add to the stranger.

"Ugh... I'm back... I'm back here once again-" The brunette sounds frustrated by the second, but suddenly coughs in painful bits- making the Psychic hold onto the boy carefully and prevent him from collapsing onto the ground once again.

"Now now... here... Let me help you." Uki offers as he helps putting the half-broken sunglasses into one of the boy's empty pockets before bringing him a spot where he can bandage him up.

Where will he get the bandages-

Oh, right.

Uki pushes the half-unconscious boy carefully into a tree before taking out a package.