{Akuma's Rise & Fall}

//Companion(s) Equipped//

// "First your heart, then your valuables!"//

___

*Munch Munch Munch -*

Poor Alban, he has been waiting for a signal to come out of his hiding spot for a few hours- but you ended up dining with some random, handsome detective as he suffered in the restroom

At least you were thoughtful enough to save a decent amount of leftovers for Alban.

You're both now at a park, that this time is not surrounded by a maze but pretty much city buildings and the park's metal fences.

"I never knew you have a liking for dogs - I thought you liked cats more!!!" Alban whines sadly as he finishes eating his short meal -

"Silly Alban Neko...- that detective was intimidatingly insisting on offering me free dinner-" You explain calmly as you watch the young thief leave to throw the container into the nearest bin before coming back to the shared bench you're sitting on.

"I think you're lying about being a cat lover." Alban whines more, "You don't find me cute -"

"Oh hush, I'm not lying -" You chuckle at the look Alban is making at you, making him look like a creature who just got rejected from receiving affection....-

You just can't help but start holding his squishy cheeks with both your hands and squish them together and rub them while gushing, making Alban pout even more.

"You're cute, you're adorable, you're smart, you're loved - I'm not lying, you jealous kitty. You're lying, baby~!" You coo more with a jolly smile, causing the neko boy's ears to flush red.

"W-Whatever...! Let's get going, I'm already done with eating!" Alban excuses from the bench while pulling your arm with him, not daring to look at you as he must be blushing right now. You giggle once more

____

A few days have passed now, and it is almost a week since you both got dragged by the holes in the same portal machine.

You both pretty much already slept at Alban's humble garage for a few hours, but you surprisingly didn't feel exhausted in the first place despite moving around for many hours - probably effects from time traveling. You learn that Alban has a pocket watch under his sleeve, so he gets to know what time it is once in a while.

As you were walking on the sidewalk, the brunette boy with triangle hairpins took out his watch to check the time while you peeked from his shoulder; 6 AM.