{Catch the Phantom Thief!}

// Companion(s) Equipped! //

// "How... Mysterious..."//
___
{In Mysta's Point of View}
___

As a detective with a keen sense of smell, Mysta had been sniffing a trail and sticking to the scent. Knowing this fact, you quickly block him away from the direction where Alban was running.

Mysta quickly grabs both of your wrists in one hand and pins you down against the nearest wall.

"You have been following me...- I've already known since the beginning that you've been hiding something....

Or someone from me."

"?!"

Mysta lifts your chin as he intensifies his solemn expression, looking at you deep into your eyes as if attempting to intimidate you through hypnotization.

"You think I'm foolish enough to buy everything you've said? Of course, everything you've told me was all true, however, there are some missing things you've left out...

I already started suspecting since the time you said you were in the convenience store to buy a newspaper when in the first place you said before that you haven't read the latest news yet- as if you didn't even dare to read what you bought at all..."

"...?!"

You just got caught red-handed...

Now you feel like lying in order to protect Alban at this point-

"Yes... I'm the phantom thief this all time- good job for capturing me, Mr. Detective-"

Mysta let out an amused, yet short chuckle from your quick but fake confession.

"As much as how hot and tempting you make it sound, you're not the person I'm looking for-" He roasts you with the same husk in his voice.

"....?"

"I know you weren't alone... You're with someone whose scent has dark chocolate on it-" His temporary grin disappears as it's now replaced with a serious frown. "I could smell that dark chocolate scent somewhere from the bar where we first met..."

You are left speechless...

You've just underestimated a fox. A fox-

"I have no option, but to do this....-" Mysta starts with the unfazed look.

He then holds your pretty face in his unoccupied gloved hand before roughly pulling it into a dance of lips... You gently gasp from the shock before trying to not melt into the affectionate, distracting kiss. However, you eventually fall for it, whimpering for breath. But the detective seems to have other plans with you. The peck turns into a very long kiss...

*CLICK CLICK*

Mysta pulls away from the heated kiss softly, he licks his lips before giving you one last look...