C8: A New Student

-ZIM'S POV-
I turn to my left to find a pink solider.

The same pink solider that we dropped the ship on. Everyone turns to the disguised alien and I just stare in shock.

He was oozing blue blood out on his head and his legs. His PAK had scratches on it, but otherwise it was fine. His body looked bruised and beaten up.

The solider stands. I sit up from my desk and move back from Mr.Pinkie and he opens his mouth to speak.

Ms.bitters cuts him off by asking "Are you the new student?"

The surfer boyed hair then weakly replied with a confused "yes." Ms.Bitters mumbled loud and clear "Not another disgraceful student."

The Pink soilder then was about to agure when Ms.Bitters said "Dib, show uh, what's your name new student?"

The alien glared at me for a moment before turning back to the teacher and stated his name. "Zush. My name is Zush."

"Dib, show Zush the bathroom. And Zim, for heavens sakes sit down." Ms.Bitters said with a sigh.

I sat down nervously as Dib slowly got up.

"Ms.Bitters, i-i don't feel so good. Maybe I should just go home." Dib tittered with a fake cough and chuckle. Ms.Bitters sat down and spat "Show Zush the bathroom and take the bathroom pass, Dib."

Dib sighed out loud and Ms.Bitters finger twitched. "Hi.. I'm Dib. Follow me." The Dib-beast said, not greeting Zush correctly.

I watch Dib as he place his hand on the door knob.

Dib looked at the teacher and said "But Ms.Bit-"

"GO TO THE BATHROOM" The teacher snapped, roaring like a lion.

I heard Dib gulp loud and clear. "Cmon Zush.." The human said and with that, they left. I hope Dib doesn't die because I'm the one thats going to destroy him. Yeah. Totally. Please be okay Dib.

-THIRD PERSON POV-

Ah, a beautiful day in Membrane's lab. They are working on making stairs easier for the elderly. Imagine looking outside and smell the pizza from bloatys. What's this? What is that horrid, disgusting, dizzy-like smell?

Skool.

If you take a look inside the skool though, the bathrooms are far much worse.

Random blood on the floor and walls, disgusting bandages, pee and poop not flushed correctly, used toilet paper on the floor and that one toilet nobody ever uses... But let's not talk about that.

"Why do you want Zim?" Dib asked, as Zush closed the bathroom stall.

Zush ignored him and commanded his PAK to heal him by saying "Active healing mode." The human boy punched the stall and says "Don't ignore me."

"Can't talk. Healing right now." Zush stated.

Dib punched the stall again. "I'll ask one more time. What do you want with Zim?" Zush then said "Almost finished."

Then, Dib turned the water on. But why?

After a few minutes of quietness, Zush finally cut the silence by saying "I am finished. Healing process complete." And opened the door to be welcomed by a bucket of water infront of him.

"What is tha-" but before Zush could even finish, Dib poured half the water on him.

Zush fell down in pain, and wailed as he tried to cover his face with his arms.

"AAWWHHHHHHHRRAWHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAA" Screamed the alien. Dib heard his pain and couldn't help but feel a pang of guilt.

Once it was over, Zush had fainted. What does Dib do now? Dib quietly grabbed the Irken and put him on his back.

Dib tried to be quiet as possible when going in the halls, exiting the school. Once Dib reached the exit, he held the surfer haired boy tighter and ran altheway home. Like the three little piggies. But we are missing someone. Zim. What is Zim doing now?

-WITH ZIM-

"Okay. Go to recess now." Ms.Bitters demanded.

Everyone got up, including the poorly disguised alien. On the way to recess, Zim was walking behind gossip girls.

"Yeah, I can't believe he just fell from the sky, what an entrance. I think he's pretty cute too." The girls walked faster, unknowingly talking out loud.

Zim cringed in disgust and finally made it to recess.

"Why do we even have recess anymore?" Asked Keef, who startled Zim.

"Why are you here? I do not require your service anymore, Keef." Zim stated, with his hands behind his back. "Why were you gone for a day?" Keef asked which made Zim confused. "Why would you care?" Zim replied.

"I care because I'm your biggest, most loyalist friend, Zim." Keef said, touching Zim's left fingers.

"Why are you touching my fingers?" Zim asked. "Well, your hands are behind your back so it's pretty hard to hold your hand." Keef stated.

Zim gave Keef his hand and asked "Why exactly, do you want my hand?" Keef held Zim's hand and smiled. "Because I care about you."

"Not a logical answer." Zim spat.

"Sorry" Keef apologized, and they were off to recess.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hi.

I don't know why I put so much "."

Probably somethings wrong with me.

But anyways, 861 words!

Sorry it's short, but hopefully next chapter will be long enough for you guys. Thank you for reading!