C7: An Unfortunate Tuesday

Dib slouched and slowly put down the note and went to dinner. When Dib arrived, he saw his Dad nowhere to be seen.

Gaz slurped up her ramen as Dib sat down.

"Where is Foodio?" Dib asked.

"Dad's helping the homeless by giving them food with Foodio. Enjoy the ramen though." The sister said with a loud slurp. "You owe me."

"What? No I don't, Gaz! I just saved the entire Earth!" Dib stated, sitting up from the seat, his hands on the table. Gaz glared at him with her left eye and asked "What do you mea save Earth? You saved Zim."

Dib sat back down and sighed. "Fine. I owe you." And he slurped up a thin noodle.

-WITH ZIM-

Zim was sitting down on his couch, holding Gir.

Zim powered Gir on and soon had a jumping monkey on his hands."Masta!!" The little robot squealed, jumping around the living room as Zim watched.

Silence echoed throughout the room and Gir finally spoke in a sadden tone. "What do we do now Masta?" Zim lifted a finger, opening his mouth to speak but closed his mouth and put his arm down.

"I.. Don't know." Zim said, putting his face in his knees. "There is skool tomorrow, do you have your disguise-" Gir asked but unfortunately got cut off by Zim's loud mouth. "I have my disguise, Gir. But look around, the Irken Armanda will come. And I don't know when."

"It's oki, Masta!" Gir said with his tounge sticking out and hopped away. 

Zim groaned and went down to the lab.

Once Zim arrived, he asked the computer "When is the tallest coming?" The computer went silent for a minute before processing what Zim just said.

"Need more power."

Zim kicked the wall with his foot and yelled "OUCH!" and held his foot while hopping on his other foot. He then lost balance and fell to his right arm. Zim was starting to get angry but said "Find more power. But be sneaky about it."

The computer found more power by taking all the electricity from neighbors, peoples houses that are about five feet away, and cars. But didn't succeed in being sneaky.

Eventually, Zim had enough power to access the Tallest flight plan. The tallest were coming in two days.

First, they were going to blow up Planet Gjo and then Planet Scoopz. Then after an hour, they would arrive at, what said on the computer, 'Urth.'

Zim was relived he had time to think of a plan but was also scared. Scared of what? What am I afraid of? Zim asked himself.

Zim decided to make a plan immediately. He went down into the lab and wrote down many plans with unexpected and unfortunate outcomes. "Ugh! This isn't working!" Zim yelled as he threw the paper onto the floor.

"Why isn't this working?" Zim forcefully asked himself, causing him to sit on the floor and cry.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
The next thing Zim knows, Gir is holding his hand. "Gir? Why are you holding my hand?" Zim asked, pulling his hand away and stood up.

"Today is a skool day! It's uhhhh Tuesday!!" Gir yelled out in excitement as he ran up to make waffles.

Zim facepalmed himself and mumbled "Stupid robot. I don't need school. I need to get out of here." Zim then set out another piece of paper on the table and planned his way to be victorious.

-WITH DIB-

The birds were chirping, the toast was singing for Dib to come down, but yet Dib didn't listen.

Instead, Dib was in his bed wide awake. Worried about Zim. "Dib!" Gaz yelled from down stairs. Dib heard footsteps coming to his room, so he slightly turned his head to the door, which slammed open.

"Dib! We have to go to skool!" Gaz yelled. "What about breakfast?" Dib asked, trying to avoid going to school.

"Oh, come on!" Gaz yelled. "I don't care if you eat or not but if Dad finds out you didn't go to school today or yesterday then your in trouble. Bye." And with that, she slammed the door shut and left to go where hell is. School.

Dib thought about it for a moment before grabbing his clothes and getting in the shower. The shower took about nine minutes and Dib made sure every inch of his body was dried.

Dib put on his shirt then his underwear and lastly his pants. Of course, he did not forget his coat that made him look 'mysterious.' He slid his coat on with no trouble and grabbed his boots that was near the bed.

Dib went into the kitchen, he didn't bother to even eat breakfast but instead he was going to check the time. It was 7:42.

Dibs eyes widened and he ran to the front door. Opened it, walked out, slammed it shut, then ran altheway to school.

Of course, you didn't need backpacks in skool. The teacher would give you the supplies and take it away once you were finished.

Dib was close to the skool when he saw Zim slouching his way to the entrance.

I don't know what your thinking but it's probably: What happened? Wasn't Zim in his lab planning his way to be 'victorious?'

Well you thought wrong. Gir nagged his master all day until Zim couldn't deal with him, and left.

Dib had a smidge of excitement when he saw Zim. He remembered the time he and Zim used to yell at each other from across the classroom. He cherished the times he and Zim 'fought.'

Dib had been trapped in his memories for too long, for the bell rung.

Dib was late.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
-ZIM'S POV-

It was a Tuesday today, and the Dib-stink was unusually late. I sat in silence as I tried to think of a plan to possibly escape the Tallest, or destroy them, like I did to Tallest Miyuki. 

I was thinking of what I should do when the door abruptly opened. "Your late. " Our wretched teacher spat. "I know" said the Dib-human and giving our teacher his tardy pass.

Dib sat in his seat and Ms.Bitters repeatedly wrote on the board: doom. The rest of the class decided to grab a pencil from-who-knows-where and doodle on their desk.

I, the amazing Zim, didn't follow. I was busy looking at the Dib-human. Why did he save me?

I didn't have time to think about useless stuff like that I only had one day to- THUD! Something fell on my left.. Or someone.

________________
SORRY I HAVEN'T POSTED IN A WHILE. I'VE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE THIS CHAPTER LONG.

1115 WORDS!