C3: Food

When Zim woke up, he was gretted by a medium-sized soda set in front of him.

"Drink up" Red said as Purple ate a donut.

"Thanks." Zim said, and took a sip of the sugary soda. "How are you feeling?" Red asked. "Better" Zim responded. Purple smiled and said "As long as we're here, you don't need to be stressed."

Zim replied with a fake smile, "Thank you." Red sat by Zim and stroked his right antenna. When Purple was finished with his second donut, he sat on the left side of Zim and touched his left antennae.

It felt good. Zim couldn't resist it. "M-my tallest~" he moaned, brutally enjoying it.

"My tallest! There is a incoming-" said an Irken Doctor barging it but stopped when he saw them. The Doctor looked away blushing, and continued: "in- coming call from plant grotfi..." Red and Purple sighed in disappointment. Red was the first to get off the couch and say "We'll be back Zim." After Purple stroked Zim's left antennae one last time he got up and said "Bye Zim" and smiled.

The door shut and the Tallest were gone.

Zim got up, hitting himself for enjoying his unwanted affection and groaned. "Ugh! Why hasn't Dib saved me yet!?" Zim yelled to himself. "Wait, Dib?" Zim said. Zim blushed. Why was he thinking about him? Zim brushed it off and took a nap on the couch.

-WITH DIB-

Dib fixed the spaceship and went to rescue Zim, which was easy and un- guarded. When Dib returned to Earth and showed Zim his room, Zim pushed Dib onto the bed and said "You deserve an award for saving me~" He shut the door softly and locked it.

Zim got on the bed and Dib kissed his lips, allowing both of their tounges to flow through. Dib gasped for air for a brief second then looked at Zim's antennae.

Dib started to stroke Zim's antennae. Zim's skin is so soft and his antennae is unlike anything i've ever felt before... Dib thought.

Suddenly he woke up.

What a wild dream....

Dib turned to his right to find a peaceful powered down robot by him. Dib checked the time to see it was long past breakfast. How long was I out?! Dib questioned himself. Dib quickly woke Gir up and got ready for the day.

When Dib was about to leave, he saw his little sister, Gaz standing in his way. "Dad says were going to lunch." She spat. "Tell Dad I have to save my boyfri- Zim!" Dib yelled the last part. "You can save Zim anytime, but you can't save Dad from his work. Once in a lifetime, Dib." She said calmly but gave Dib a glare that says: if you don't come I'll break your bones.

Dib sighed, knowing his Dad is always gone and is rarely to be seen. "I chose bloatys" Gaz said. "Alright... Gir..? Can you watch the house?" Dib asked the robot. "Yep!" He squealed. The only thing Dib could do was pray he wasn't making a mistake and that Zim was safe.

"Alright. Let's go." Dib said. "Dad's in the car waiting." Gaz said before giving him a look that says: why you look like that?.
"What?" Dib asked. "Fix your hair. You look bad. I mean, you always look bad. What difference would it make?" Gaz said. Dib ran to the upstairs bathroom to see that he did not brush his hair.

After a couple of minutes, Dib came down, his hair brushed. "About time" she groaned.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Son, why haven't you eaten your pizza? It's getting cold." Professor Membrane asked. "I saw a worker sneeze in this. But even before that, I wasn't planning on eating." Dib said, averting eye contact. Gaz took this as a sign to leave and said "I'm going to the women's bathroom." And left as soon as possible.

Professor Membrane then said "Son, if somethings wrong, you should tell me." Dib gave him a confused look. "Dad, you don't believe me. Even with all the proof i've showed you! That flipping spaceship could talk for christ's sake!" Dib yelled, letting out a fuss.

"As any man of science we all know that just isn't scientifically possible." His Dad calmly responded. "Ugh!" Dib groaned and walked out of the restaurant.

Dib walked altheway home on foot. "Gir? Where are you?" Dib asked, opening the front door.

Dib looked at each corner of the house but didn't find Gir so he checked his garage. "Gir! What are you doing?" Dib asked. "I found the perfect scrap of medal from your gurauge!" The proud robot stated and showed it to him.

"Gir. That's a boot."

"Oh"

Dib laughed a bit before going into his garage to find a scrap of metal. "Well, there are two perfect peices that should work. But I'm not sure how big it needs to be. I don't actually know how to move the spaceship so I could see it's underneath."

Gir giggled and said "ask your sissy to lift it up." Dib then said "Hey, not bad!" After all, Gaz was the only strong one they knew.

It took half an hour for Dib's family to come home. Once Gaz entered the living room, Dib was ready to list all the reasons why Gaz should help him. She isn't a very convincing person after all. "I don't care about your reasons, Dib. Just send me a video of you doing a ballerina dance and I'll help you." Gaz slyly said.

Dib groaned at himself before placing a camera in his room and started to dance. Luckily, he didn't sprain his ankle. Once Dib was finished with his one-minute dance, he showed it to Gaz who snorted at the video every five seconds. She finally looked up and asked "Ok, ok. The spaceship is outside right?"

Dib nodded, obviously annoyed.

Dib, Gir, and Gaz were now outside. "Wait. I have to lift that thing up?" Gaz asked dropping her mouth. "Yup" Dib said, enjoying this. "I'll try" she mumbled.

Gaz was doing her best to lift up the spaceship but her best was not enough.

"She stinks" Gir said out loud, which Gaz got mad and lifted the ship higher.
"Wow, I can't believe i'm saying it, but Gir, your a genius!" Dib said excitedly.

"Gaz! I'm Dad's favorite child!" Dib yelled, which got Gaz in a mood. She was nearly there to flipping it over. She just needed something more to tip over her edge. "Hmm.. Oh! Gaz! I broke your GameSlave two!" Dib yelled, lying.

Gaz angrily but yet successfully flipped over the spaceship to reveal a medium- sized hole, which needs to be replaced with metal. "Thanks Gaz-" Dib didn't even get to finish his sentence due to Gaz punching his arm. "Liar" she said, walking away.

"Ouch"

-WITH ZIM-

Zim woke up from his nap and started to look around the Irken Armanda. He wonder what had changed while he was gone. Nothing, really.

"Hey, are you Zim?" Asked a voice behind him. "Yes. It is I." Zim said. "Who are you?" Zim asked, pointing his finger at him.

Zim was now face to face with the Irken that had Pink eyes and had a cart of food.

"I'm Eli and here. Your cart of food?" Eli gave Zim the cart and Zim rolled it inside. "I didn't order this whole feast though?" Zim said. "The Tallest did. All for you." Eli said, and walking away.

Zim shut the door and ate a donut. Zim laid down once more and took a nap.

He doesn't know how long it's been since then and he awoke to someone gently touching his cheek. It was Red. But where was Purple? "Hey Zim" Red said while he touched Zim's check.

"Where's Purple?" Zim asked.

"He's working." Red replied.

"I have you all to myself." Red chuckled, and sat on the couch to lay Zim on his lap.

_________
HOLY SHIT
1338 WORDS!! ^^