C5: Escaping

RECAP:
"Who are you?"
__________________

"Your worst nightmare" Dib growled.

Fordo snarled "Get out." Dib said "Alright. But first... I have to take what's-" Dib said running to the couch "-MINE!" and snatched Zim, who was half asleep.

"Aah!" Zim yelled, not knowing who it was that grabbed him.

The Irken soilder pointed a gun at Dib and said "If you don't want to die, then I suggest you hand over Zim."

"I'd rather die." Dib said.

Zim suddenly recognized this voice. Then he heard gunshots. Dib tried to avoid each one as he unlocked the door.

The Irken soilder then jumped on Dib, and Zim fell. Fordo started to scratch Dib's face. "S-stop!" Zim yelled as he got back up.

The Irken soilder didn't listen.

"Augh!" Dib groaned, trying to stop Fordo. Dib pushed the crazy Irken off, grabbed Zim and opened the door.

Dib quickly closed the door and asked "Where are the escape pods?"

"It's where you came in." Zim said as Dib held him like a baby.

Dib ran over to where he once was, to see the lady on the floor waking up. He soon spotted a sign that said Escape pod#42 and ran over to the ship.

"H-how do you open it?" Dib asked. "Like this." Zim said with a look that says: Our technology is more advanced than yours.

Zim opened the spaceship and Zim rode shotgun as Dib was in the back seat.

"Go straigh to Urth." Zim commanded the ship.

The ship did as it was told and flew out of the Irken Armanda.

Zim flew the ship but suddenly stopped. They were now falling and Zim didn't even notice. Dib held onto Zim's seat for dear life and said "Zim! Can't you fly this thing?!" When Zim turned around, he was crying.

"Zim? Zim?!" Dib screamed "Are you okay?! We're falling!!"

Dibs yells were muffled, for Zim had just witnessed a female Irken and Fordo get kicked off the ship.

"Zim!!!"

"Sorry" the little alien mumbled and went back to doing his job.

"Are you okay, Zim?" Dib asked.

"No..." Zim said.

Dib looked out the window to see the Irken Armanda ships after them.

"Uh Zim...?" Dib asked.

"What is it?" Zim said. "There are ships after us!" Dib said as one got closer. "Hold on to something" Zim said and Dib obeyed. Dib held onto Zim's seat like it was the end of the world.

Zim used full speed straight ahead.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Fuck... What happened...?" Dib said, as he looked around he saw they were in a forest and their ship had broken down.

Dib had scratches and a few cuts on his legs and arms. Dib got up and found Zim laying by him, metal surrounding the both of them. The ship was broken.

Dib kneeled down and gently poked Zim's face. "Wake up" Dib told Zim. Dib inhaled and smacked Zim's face. "OW!" Zim yelled.

"Come on, let's get out of here. We are only about three hours away from home." Dib stated. Zim groaned before asking Dib "Could you at least carry me?"

Dib said "sure" and picked Zim up bridal style.

-ONE HOUR LATER-

Dib and Zim had left the metal ship to rot but they didn't know they especially left Zim's loyal 'servant', Gir.

Three Irken spaceships suddenly land near the metal ship.

One had cyan eyes and a cyan outfit. The second had pink eyes and a pink outfit. The last one had purple eyes and a purple outfit.

"Clear" One said. "Hey, look. It's a SIR." Another said. "Turn it on" the last said.

The soilder with pink eyes turned on the 'SIR' without knowing it was Gir. After turning the robot on, the Irken soilder set Gir down on the grass.

"Powering on" the robot said and suddenly started to scream everywhere.
"Oh no! It's Gir!" The Pink soilder wailed.

"What happened?! Where's Masta? Waaaaaaaaa Masta!!" Gir cried.

"Perhaps 'it' could be useful" the Purple one said. "Gir, can you track Zim down?" The Cyan asked politely.

"Ye! Here ya go!" Gir said as he opened his head, to reveal a tracking device with barely any dents and scratches.

Gir smiled and gave the device to cyan who took a moment to look at it before saying "We need to disguise ourselves as 'humans'."

Cyan gave the tracker back to Gir and powered him off, thinking he's going to escape.

The trio walked over to their Voot Cruisers and selected what disguise they wanted to use.

The Cyan soilder chose to have a Faux Hawk for their hair, their skin color mixed, with cyan lenses. The Pink one had surfer hair with red contacts and white skin. The last one, Purple, had black skin, and short length dreadlocks for his hair and dark brown contacts on.

"Get in your ship guys. I have a plan." Pink said.

Pink grabbed Gir and hopped into his Voot Cruiser as Cyan and Purple did the same. "Follow me!" Pink yelled, and grabbed the tracking device from Gir's head and closed the top of his spaceship.

•••

SORRY THIS IS SHORT. I'LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU GUYS!!

I'm sorry I don't have the time to proofread this..

877 WORDS !!