14

Sunday

Sanas POV

Plane

"Sana wake up".

I open my eyes to see Dahyun. I heard a few gunshots.

"Stay quiet okay", she said holding my hand.

"Why--".

"Shh".

She got up from her seat. 

"Hands up you fucking psychopath".

"Da--".

I froze seeing her get shot in the shoulder and hit around the face with a gun.

"Well well".

The man looked at me.

"No no go away", I said.

He smirked pulling me up.

"Come on girl we're going to have some fun before everyone reaches their certain death".

Jihyos POV

My Bedroom

"So what is going on between you and Tzuyu?", I asked turning my TV on.

"Oh um, we're a thing now. Like dating".

I smiled.

"Congratulations".

~ Early this morning flight 104 to Japan has been hijacked the pilots have been shot dead ~

My bedroom door opened and it was Tzuyu.

"Sanas on that flight".

I didn't know how to take the sudden news. Mina was already over with Tzuyu trying to comfort her. I had a really bad feeling in my stomach. Like it hurts. Hurts to wonder if anything bad could have happened to her right now. I stood up heading over to my wardrobe.

I open it seeing the t-shirts that once belong to Sana. I forgot I had these. She's okay, right? She's got to be. Shes Sana. She is brave and strong. 

~ A few minutes later ~

Dahyuns POV

Plane

"GET OFF ME!".

I open my eyes hearing Sana's voice. Everything was blurry but my eyesight slowly began to get better.