Chapter 28: Ochako's Birthday?

Start from the beginning

"Well, I've got noise-cancelling headphones, so I'm prepared if they break the bed~" Eri teased, seeing Mina's face light up.

"Oh really? And has there been anything to indicate that they might be willing to buy a new mattress?" Mina asked suggestively, looking right at Izuku and Ochako, who both had very different yet very similar expressions.

"Mina what the hell are you doing?!! I swear to god I'm gonna kill you or at least put some tape on your mouth so you can't speak!"

"Eri please do not do this it's too goddamn awkward!"

"Well they've both already slept with each other, so who knows what could have happened?" Eri replied, deciding to leave out all the important details.

"YOU GUYS SLEPT TOGETHER?! Ochako! I didn't think you'd pounce on him so quickly~" Mina joked, walking up to her. 

"Mina it's not what it sounds like-"

"What's that supposed to mean? We all know what 'sleeping together' means Ochako!" Mina joked, giggling to herself, as she saw Ochako's frantic look of denial, and Izuku's look of apathy, as he got some water from the kitchen. 

"Oh really? Then why don't you explain it to everyone in this room then, Mina." Ochako responded, calling Mina's bluff, forgetting just how far she'd go for a joke. 

"Well, Ochako, sleeping with someone means you got railed so hard that you couldn't-" Mina explained, trying to maintain her composure before the doorbell rang again.

"The hell?" Izuku remarked, before opening the door, seeing Mirio, Nejire and Tamaki. 

"Oh great, more people are here." Izuku said with a deadpan expression, confusing his seniors, as they came in and took off their shoes, before seeing two new people.

"Izuku, you wanna clue us in on the two pretty girls in your house? I didn't think you'd be cheating on Ochako this quickly" Nejire asked, half confused and half amused. 

"So you admit it! They are going out!" Mina yelled, glad that her and Eri's duo was now a trio. 

"No we're- I-" Izuku began, before cutting himself off and taking a deep breath, "Nejire, Mirio, Tamaki, meet Mina Ashido and Tsuyu Asui, Ochako's old friends. They're first years at 1-A. Now, before anyone else shows up, who's staying and for how long?" Izuku asked, not so comfortable with this many people in the house. 

"I think I have another 4 years on my lease Mr. Midoriya" Eri joked, gaining a chuckle from Tamaki. 

"You mean a contract, not lease dummy. And I can evict you if I decide you're an asshole. And I'm asking so I know if I have to make dinner, and for how many people." Izuku explained, not knowing this would be his undoing.

Almost in unison, the entirety of the Midoriya household, except its owner, unanimously agreed that "We're all staying for dinner."

"I- Why do I even- You guys are so fuc-" Izuku stuttered, realising he'd dug his own grave in the kitchen. "No, you know what? We're uni students now. We don't make food, we do something much more expensive and irresponsible. We order fast food and don't make anything." Izuku restated, his attempt at fighting back being met with a combined look of disappointment and anger. 

"Well technically students are synonymous with learning and none of us have been learning today. Plus, even if that wasn't the case, you'd still have to make Eri food based on the parameters you set up. Plus, it's much more fun to see you suffer than to eat some pizza." Mirio replied.

"You picked now to use your brain? Really? You could have been a smartass at any moment, but you pick now to shoot down my brilliant idea? Fine. Because I have an ace up my sleeve. What if you guys could eat take-out for free?" Izuku proposed, seeing everyone's faces light up.