mihawk - forgotten birthday | part 1

"N-NOO—"
*ptoong*

Gaining consciousness after what seemed to you like a very long time, you opened your eyes to see a dark sky.
"Where am I?" you asked yourself, placing your forearm in your head.

Your head hurt like fuck. Laying down, trying to rethink what happened, you remembered how a big fight happened at Sabaody Archipelago. Everything happened so fast and the last thing you remembered, was that 'ptoong' that made you travel miles at an insane speed.

"Ah, so that's why I fell unconscious. Urghh, why are my arms bruised jeez." you said sitting on the ground and looking at your body.

"I should probably get someone in this island. Maybe they can help me" you said to yourself and got up, getting out of the forest.

Soon after you arrived at the main door of a big castle. 'Oh, they have royalty here' you thought to yourself and made your way inside.

"Horohorohorohoro~" a voice echoed in the castle. "Hello? Please someone, I am unarmed and injured. I come in peace. Is there anyone to treat me?" you asked loudly, hoping that someone might hear you.

There it was, a cute girl dressed in black and pink (blackpink!) It seemed that some ghosts were upon her shoulder but well, at least she was better than completely no person at all.

Time passed by that day and that girl named Perona, helped you treating your injuries. You told her that Kuma summoned you here because of a misunderstanding.

"Ohhh!!! That Kuma!!! He also send me here by his powers!" Perona said shocked.
"He can be a real pain in the ass sometimes" you said sighting and looking over your bandaged arms.

"You know him?" Perona asked looking over you. "Ah yes, I am a warlord and he was a very good friend of mine during our days." you said calmly.

"EEEHHH, YOU'RE A WARLORD??!!!" Perona yelled loudly, eyes popping out of head.
"Yeah ahhahaha" you told her.

After a while, calming her shocked state, she told you that, the castle where y'all were staying, was Mihawks.

"Eehhh!!! Mihawk is here too?!!" and it was now your turn to get shocked by the statement.

Timeskip to where Mihawk was🪄✨️

"Mihawk~ we have another guest here" Perona said swinging her umbrella and playing with her ghosts.

"Perona no, tell them to leave" he said eyes still at the newspaper he was holding.

"You haven't changed at all. Ahhahahaha. Don't worry, I don't think I'll stay here for long" you said smiling, leaning to the door frame.

Realizing who's voice that was, Mihawk raised his head and looked at your direction saying: "Y/n, what are you doing here?"

"Got into some misunderstandings with Kuma. The navy was there too so he just, spawned me here" you said closing your eyes and sighting.

"Oh. Mhm." he agreed, meaning that he understood your situation.

"So, will you let Y/n stay here?" Perona asked. "Yes" he said nonchalantly.
"WHAT?!! YOU SAID YES TO ME LIKE FIVE DAYS AFTER I BEGGED YOU!!!" Perona shouted at his face.

"You're nosy, that's why" he continued like before. "Damn you!!! Hmphh! Can't believe this guy!" she said, obviously mad at his words.

Later that evening, Mihawk being the very considerate person he is, let you stay in the castle. You and Perona wandered around the castle as she explained to you every room and entry.

You and Perona were basically like mother and daughter. (let's say you and mihawk have 6 years difference) As Mihawk was like a father figure to her, you were like a mother figure.