"Hummingbird?" I hear Bear whisper and I turn my head to him and I see him smile.

"Shit, What did he gave me" Bear say as he letting me go and I know that Cunt used some strong alcohol.

"You heard him didn't you?" Bear ask and I nod as he pulling himself against the head board. I'm taking the Phone and I start writhing a text to him.

'I hear those boots and I need back up to keep you safe, I know that Cunt is protective off Me, more than Fucker do' I write and I hold up my phone to him and I see him smiling on me.

"I understand but I want you to use your voice and only type when I'm asking you, Please my little Bird I need to learn to understand you" Bear whisper to me and I sigh I don't like speaking but I understand him too.

"Please" I hear him whisper in my hear and I nod.

"enod ylno si tuokrow ym ffo flah, emoh kcab og ot deen I" I say and I see him smile as he place a kiss on my forehead.

"Okay, I don't want you to leave but I know that you have your work out to do" HE whisper and I feel him gather up my hair.

"Ti diarbnu uoy od yhw?" I ask and I feel him stop gathering my hair and he turning me around and he place a kiss on my nose.

"Because you hair feel different then from the whores, you hair feel more real, more soft, I love the scent of your hair, and the feeling off your hair. It's my way of knowing it's you" Bear say and I'm nodding as his braiding my hair and then he twist it up in a bun for me.

I smile at him as I get up and we are walking out and I see Fucker and my other brothers are there but Cunt is up at the house, and I walk over to my brothers with a hand signal that we are going for our run.

"Are you not forgetting something" I hear Bear calling and I turn to him and I see that he is looking at me with a soft look and I walk up to him and rap my arms around his waist and give him a hug and once I'm letting go I feel him place his fingers under my chin and he place a kiss in my lips and I see him smile at me.

"I love you" He whisper and I feel the surprised in my body once he say those words, I know that those work don't come easy of a biker or a Marine, and I see him looking at me.

"You don't have to say it back, but just so you know how I feel" he whisper and I smile at him and I nod, and with that I walk away and I know my brothers knew what words he whisper so low to that only I heard it, because off how I reacted.

I smile as I'm leaving him and the Club behind but the Questions will be asked once we are away from here, and also they know that I send a request to him be tested this means I'm want this to be true, I start my training with my brothers and we are working hard, I really miss the way we used to live, We are running like we always did, I need to talk to the land owner around here to be allowed to make my obstacle course, I need to feel useful again. I can't feel useless again it's the worst feeling of them all, We have returned to Tools house and I see Cunt sit outside on the porch and he looking at us.

"Good you guys are here" He say as he get up and I'm looking at him with a frown.

'Did you really have to fight my brother? He have been showing me that he care since I go here, he was helping me with my speech, after he found me in the basement working myself to a nosebleed, He made sure that I never over did it. Viking is my brother but he have the same Code as We. We are Loyal to family but Our Brothers In all but blood always come first, ALAWYS, now tell me why I should for give you for hurting my brother' I tell him and I know that Cunt can read me like any dragon or Dragonling can I see him looking at me.