{A Starborn 3/3}

So while Dream and Foolish built a portal, Scott gave them his world's code so they didn't get it wrong and he didn't end up in some random place.
Tommy and Tubbo though were asking a lot of questions about Scott, especially after learning about his powers and showing them off while telling stories about his world.

~

Scott looked around the Dsmp, finding himself in a Museum and looking at all the artifacts and scenes around the building.
"I didn't know we had a guest?"
Eret came over to him,"Oh, hello. Sorry, I am currently stranded here and Foolish is helping me get home and told me to look around.", Eret nods,"Well, welcome to my Museum; This holds the history of our land.", Scott looked around, amazed by the recreations and the items scattered around the Museum and the items in the display case.
"Seems like a lot Huh?"
"Yes, quite a lot has happened here."
Eret rubbed the back of his neck, Scott tapped the Nether Star and smiled,"Seems like you had a Wither problem?", "You could say that. . .", Scott smiled, Eret walked around with Scott explaining the story behind the items or the scenes like The Hot Dog Van.

=

Once the portal was completed and lit, someone came through but they had the same outfit as Scott but it was red and they had black hair, bread and red glasses and looked worried.
"WHERE IS SCOTT?!?"
The yelling took them back, he looked around wildly,"Sir, calm down we know where your friend is!", "WHERE?!", he followed Dream and Foolish down to the Museum.

~

"SCOTT!!"
Scott turned around from the TNT and saw Captain running to him,"Oh, hey-", "THANK GOD YOU'RE NOT DEAD!!", Scott hugged Captain as Captain ran to him,"I'm alright, I just have a small wound on my side.", Captain nods and takes him by the arm,"We're going home!", "Okay. ;-;", Eret gave a quick goodbye, Scott waved as Captain dragged him out of the Museum with Foolish and Dream.

=

"Least you aren't dead."
Captain and Scott step back into their world, finally safe and sound.