{Dead At The Night 6/6}

Karl groaned, opening his eyes to a room he didn't recognise, he couldn't move but he felt something tied around his wrists behind his back.
He then heard it. The man's laughter.
He pushed himself to sit up on his knees, and he was in one weird layout of a room.
He was in the centre, in front of him was a door to a basement many and on either side was a stair case to the top which may have acted like a mini balcony and there, there was Techno.
Karl never thought he'd look more insane, but he did.
"Isn't it lovely!~ You won the game!~ You are the first to do so!", Karl glared at him,"You sick man. . .! I won your fucked up game, let me and my friends go!",Techno wagged his finger,"Na, ah~ One more part of my game, then you'll win and be free as you can be.", Karl glared, feeling blood or sweat run down his face.
Techno walked over to Karl, kneeling down to him and Karl noticed the salt in his hand,"I ask that you do one more thing.", so Techno began to walk around Karl but was, pouring salt around them as he spoke.
"Billiam was my great grandfather, it was a family tradition we held for years that we lure people in many different ways and I decided to make my idea, a Hotel theme and so I lured many people like you and your friends in and once I killed my victims, I made sure to leave good reviews on their phones so more would come.", Techno then stood,"But, you have no idea how long I was waiting for you to return Karl.", Karl looked at Techno as he stood in front of him again,"Again. . .?! I've never met you until I walked into this hell. . .?!", Techno shrugged,"Maybe you didn't meet me. But you did meet Billiam.", before Karl could ask Techno held out a photo to him and. . .
It was all the guests, they looked happy along with Billiam and Butler but. . .
Then Karl saw. . . Himself.
There, posing by James, was himself and it was like a clone. . .!
Techno lowered the picture, picking something up from behind him,"That was the 1800s! That may have been my ancestor!", Techno smiled,"Maybe so. . .~ But, I plan to have Sir Billiam's job finished and kill the one that managed to escape.", before Karl could yell again, call him crazy he was struck with the absolute worse headache!
He yelled in pain, saying his head hurts and his entire body and he was breathing heavy again and sweating from the pain but Techno kept muttering words.
Karl got more visions but they were more painful!

He saw himself meeting Sir Billiam. . .

He saw himself talking to The Butler. . .

He saw himself running from Drew. . .

He saw himself watching Lyaria playing piano. . .

He saw himself dancing with James. . .

He saw himself talking to Sebastian. . .

He saw himself talking to the masked fox person about London. . .

These weren't his memories!
But he knew Techno didn't care.
Suddenly it felt like something released Karl, Dream had knocked Techno out cold with a shovel that he would most likely have used to Bury them all.
Bad immediately rushed to Karl, untying the rope and picking him up,"We need to get to the hospital now! Quackity got his mouth sewn and your arm. . .! What did he do. . .?!", "He. . . He slammed the axe down. . .", Dream then grabbed some chains and tied Techno to a pipe nearby,"Sick Bitch.", with that Bad and Dream ran out with Karl.

=

In he car, Bad drove, Dream finally texted his family and MrBeast, Quackity was still quiet, George was still knocked out, Sapnap was awake but had Karl on his lap, never had he seen Karl like this and he was so scared seeing the blood and his white face.

=

In the hospital, Quackity had to wait nearly a year to take the bandages off, George and Sapnap were inspected and fine, Dream got a bandage around his head and Bad was also fine, it seemed only the people that fought back got hurt.
Karl got the worse, his would was open for so long he got many stitches and could his arm was in a sling, he too got a bandage around his head.
Dream reported Techno to the police, he then sat with Karl as they waited for the doctor to come back.
. . .
"Karl, what was he going to do. . .?", "?", "You were. . . In some kind of circle made of salt, and it seemed like some kind of ritual circle. . . Do you feel okay?", Karl gulped,"Besides the pain of my arm, head and the nausea from tonight. . . I feel like myself, I don't think he managed to do anything.", Dream nods, thankful but, Karl didn't tell them about his visions or those memories.
. . .
He just wanted to forget tonight.

=

Because of Karl's arm, he couldn't hold the camera so Dream took over and everyone made sure he wasn't in a frame.
Karl got to sit out and ay with Trucker, who was overjoyed to see him.
Though Karl kept thinking about what Techno was talking about, but all he cohld really say was. . .
. . .
He was glad he got away from Billiam.

===

Billiam stared at the finally body, finally all the guests were dead.
He left the room to wash up,"Butler. Handle the body if you would.", Butler nods, leaving his boss to wash up.
. . .
"Billiam!"
Butler came back, panicked, Billiam took notice.
"The body is gone."
Immediately he rushed to see and sure enough, the last Guest's body was not on the ground.