•The News•

. . .
It was last thing I expected to wake up to.
. . .
I woke up to it, when reading the title I thought maybe he's being transferred to a different hospital as that happens sometimes, but. . .
. . .
A lot of people have asked me if I heard and yeah, I have heard and I know about Techno.
. . .
I was stunned, it was so early that I didn't want to believe it. . . I didn't want to believe that it was real but. . .

. . .
A lot of people have contributed to his memory, a lot of people have been hit hard by the news such as his family, his friends and many fans around the world.
. . .
I dunno if anyone ever picked up on this, but when something happens in someone's personal life I tend to not mention it at all, I don't make it apart of their character but if it was something really serious then I'll mention and this. . . This is something that I would be asked about. . .
.
.
.
The Blood God and Potatoe King has rested.
I'll maybe take a break from the dsmp fandom to give myself time to process it all, I'll be writing drafts but a break from the fandom is something I may need to process what has happened and been announced.
. . .
Thank you, Techno.
For helping me through hard times of life and having your spirit up no matter what.
. . .
👑