{A Plan}

. . .
He didn't know what to do.
. . .
Everyone around him, was going crazy and he couldn't stop it.
. . .
Bad destroyed Tommy's house, Tommy in return destroyed his house, Foolish's statue was being griefed on a daily basis, Tubbo killed Aimsey over a Mansion and The Egg was back.
. . .
Ghostboo looked at his hand, his hand was now a lighter black, he was fading away his soul was breaking and his mind was undamaged and he couldn't feel it.
. . .
He had to do something, he had to do it now.

=

"Hey, Jschlatt!"
Jschlatt looked up,"Ah, Ghostboo.", "Hey, I have to ask something important.", Jschlatt nods,"When Dream did that deal with you, where exactly did he go?", Jschlatt was surprised,"How do you know-?", "Techno.", "Ah.", Jschlatt nods, taking a drink from his glass of milk,"Well, he went to where I asked him to go but when he didn't come back in a while I checked the map and he was at X-*** Y-***.", Ghostboo nods, taking that sound on his notebook.
. . .
"Thanks."
With that Ghostboo left, leaving Jschlatt alone.
. . .
"If your looking for Foolish, he's at his place."
XD stepped out,"Thank you.", he left, leaving Jschlatt wondering why this God looked pissed.

=

Ghostboo ran through the woods, periodically looking ground hoping he wasn't being followed because he was going far off the Smp.
Finally he came to a shed of some kind, it was small but nicely put together.
. . .
"This has to be it."
He checked and it was, so with a deep breath he opened the door went inside.

~

Inside was actually nice.
It had two beds, a desk, med kits, a bunch of chests and. . . Blood?
There were bandages all over with dried up blood, Ghostboo walked around the room and found himself at a desk, seeing a non lit candle, a notebook, a quil and ink along with piles of books on mobs.
He sat down, lifted the book and began to read.

~

"When I agreed to Jschlatt's deal, I didn't expect to find an injured Enderman."
"I don't think it's an enderman though, half of their skin is white and their eyes are green and red."
"It could some type of infection as it seems like it's skin has been dyed and the the eye could have changed because of it, not the first case I'd see of this."
"Though, it looked like he was stabbed but was still breathing and lucky I was able to stop the bleeding and healing of the wounds."
"I have no idea it's origin but it looks like he was left for dead."
"I'll have to wait till they heal properly."

1 week later.

"It woke up, it didn't understand English so I had to talk Enderman and teach it English, never thought I'd have to use it but guess Hero and Bad was right."
"Unfortunately, he doesn't shave any memory of whatever happened to him so that's going to be an issue to get him home."
"But he called him Ranboo when he produced rainbow wrong, so I drafted some things about him as I taught him English and what was what."
"But, he had this watch in coat he was wearing, I asked him he had no idea but took it back. The watch looked familiar in a way."

~

Ghostboo sat in silence.
. . .
He then looked under the desk and saw a chest, he stood and pulled it out in the middle of the room and opened it.
. . .
"My goodness. . ."
There it all was.
His old clothes, bots and his gold arm gear.
. . .
He pulled out the coat, checking the inside and there was his name.
. . .
This coat belongs to Ran.
Ghostboo smiled, he then pulled out the golden gear and noticed it was broken specifically the green glass, it was for him to Travel In Time more safely to see any danger around him like another Time Traveller.
. . .
Karl. . .
. . .

=

Ghostboo came home with the box, books and notebook.
He threw his coat into the washing machine, put his boots to the side to be fixed and dumped his golden gear and tools onto the table.
"I can fix it. Once I do. I'll find Karl."
So, after making sure Michael was asleep he got to work.