51

| 51. Between the situation |

A/N: so i re-watched Impeldown. Our Bon chan 😭 My dinner for tonight is tears and despair AEUEUHEHUGEHUEUH

They finally escaped the existing hell inside Impeldown.

He suffered so much inside there. From deadly prison levels, monsters, an ugly warden, a warlord, a chief guard who always moans, Blackbeard's fat ass, getting poisoned and so much more just to find out Ace wasn't there now.

Luffy together with other pirates is in a small ship driven by Jimbei, a warlord who also wants to save Ace. Back in the prison, he met Ivankov, Inazuma, Buggy, Crocodile, Mr. 3, Bon Clay, and others.

Speaking of Bon chan.

"Bon chan. The gate is closing......we gotta go...." Luffy spoke to the den den mushi.

"THANK YOU! Bon chan!"

Bon Clay's tears burst out on the other side of the line. His makeup is smudged because of the tears.

"MUGI-CHAAAN! WHATEVER IT TAKES! YOU GOTTA SAVE YOUR BROTHER! I know that you can save your brother for sure!"

Luffy's eyes turned into a waterfall, as well as the others with him.

"Bon chaaaaan!"

"Don't worry about me, Mugi-chan! We don't say goodbye! We'll meet again someday!"

Bon Clay saved him many times. Back in Arabasta, Bon chan saved their crew from Hina's troops. He's the best ally you can ever have. He's a true friend. Yet Luffy can't save another friend again.

"Bon chan isn't dead!" Luffy punched Buggy. The pirate fell down the stairs.

"BUGGY-SAMA GREW ANOTHER RED NOSE!"

Buggy here tried to celebrate their escape and bring out a glass of beer from who knows where but everyone is busy crying for Bon chan's sacrifice. Luffy got pissed and decides to give Buggy a gentle punch.

"That's the point! He isn't dead! What are you crying your rubber ass for?!" Buggy caressed the red knot growing on his head.

"Say that to your red nose! We aren't sure if he's dead or not!" Luffy started attacking the blue-haired pirate.

"You got a problem with my nose?! How dare you!"

"Your nose is red! It looks like a ball!" Luffy pinched Buggy's nose and it made a funny sound.

"Your face is rubbery and stretchy! You look stupid!" Buggy stretched both sides of Luffy's cheeks.

"Luffy," Jimbei called out.

"I hate your face so much!" Buggy grumpily said at Luffy.

"Not if I hate your face first!" Luffy playfully replied.

Luffy finally stopped attacking Buggy and stretched his arm to grab the railing in the upper deck. He slingshot himself to reach the steering wheel.

"Thank you for giving me the chance to save Ace." Jimbei said but not taking his sight off the sea.

"There will be more chances than that. Ne, you're so strong!"

"We'll be arriving at Marineford sooner or later. You guys should prepare yourselves. There's admirals, warlords like me, and high-profile pirates there."

"HAAAAAAAH?!"

Buggy immediately stood up.

"So you mean you're a warlord?! That's why you're so strong!" Luffy looked at Jimbei with shining eyes.

"WE'RE GOING TO A NAVY HEADQUARTERS?!"
Buggy and Mr. 3 exclaimed.

"Yeah. We passed the Gates of Justice so there are only two destinations left. Marineford and Enies Lobby."

"No way! Stop the ship!"

They don't wanna die! Whitebeard will probably show up! The admirals are there too! Plus those insane warlords!

"We can't. We're in a triangle current." Crocodile said.

Buggy felt all of his hope drain out of his body.

"I don't wanna go to war!"

"Just leave bruh, easy." Luffy said.

"We're devil fruit users! We'll sink to the bottom of the sea!" Buggy and Mr. 3 said at the same time.

"Not my problem."

The execution will happen three hours from now.

Just wait for me, Ace.

Ace will be saved. He can't get people's sacrifices wasted.

Ace will live.

Luffy will make sure of that.