0

| 0. Start of New Generation |

Silvers Tanjiro

"Why do you want to become a pirate, Tanjiro?" His mother figure, Shakky asked him.

The brunette smiled. "Why not? I want to join a crew like Rayleigh-san's crew! They don't hurt people and they seek adventure."

"My my. Did you read our log book again, Tanjiro?" Rayleigh laughed, looking at the red-haired nine-year-old boy.

Tanjiro is amazed about how big this world is. In his past life, he's only been to one country. He was born and died there. To his shock, he can still use breathing forms even though he's not in his world.

As much as he misses his friends and his sister, he can't do anything about it since he doesn't know their whereabouts, or if they're here in the same world. Maybe if he set sail to the sea, he might find pieces of information that might lead to his friends and sister.

"Rayleigh-san, please teach me about haki," Tanjiro asked his father figure politely.

The young brunette never fails to amuse Rayleigh. Shakky adopting him was the best thing that happened to him. Tanjiro is the light of their family. Not only he is pure and innocent, he has the determination of a pirate crew that a pirate king needs. He refuses to teach Tanjiro how to use haki since he believes Tanjiro is too pure for this sick world. He can't imagine Tanjiro killing enemies.

Little did he know, that pure innocent child literally decapitates monsters without a second thought. Tanjiro being an hashira in his past life, he learned not to be bothered by the sight of blood and guts anymore.

"Rayleigh, why not give the kid a chance? He's been asking you for the thirteenth time this day." Shakky said, convincing her husband.

Rayleigh sighed. He eventually needs to teach Tanjiro how to defend himself. If the government or the enemies found out he has a son, they will kill Tanjiro.

"Fine. The training won't be easy though." Rayleigh tried to scare Tanjiro.

Tanjiro's face brightened. "Thank you, Rayleigh-san."

If he wants to sail at the sea, he needs to be strong to fight the bad guys. He knows there are people stronger than Muzan here. He can't die again.

Monkey D. Inosuke

It's been eleven years since he was reborn in this world. He can't believe he has an idiot monkey of a little brother named Luffy. He has a weird-looking old man who is called Dragon but isn't actually a dragon and a dumb grandfather who likes to torture his grandchildren.

"Let me go, old man! Where the hell are you taking me?!" Inosuke yells at Garp but ended up getting his famous fist of love.

Luffy burst into laughing which annoyed Inosuke more.

"That fucking hurt! Let go! I swear I'm going to kill you!" Yelled Inosuke again.

He hates how his grandpa is so strong. He wants to fight and surpass him someday. He didn't know what marines do but he heard they fight all the time, and he likes to fight. Inosuke decided to become a marine stronger than Garp himself.

"Call me grandpa, Inosuke! I'm taking you two to the mountain bandits so you could train to be a fine marine!"

"What are you talking about, jii-chan? I'm going to be a pirate like Shanks! I'm never going to be a mari—" Luffy didn't finish his sentence when Garp bonked him in the head, causing a huge knot to grow on Luffy.