INTRODUCTIONS.

⚠️ WARNING : this story has a lot of gore between parts, if you don't like detailed written gore - do not read. ⚠️

━━━━━━━━━ ⟡ ━━━━━━━━━

𝐃𝐄𝐒𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐃 𝐊𝐀𝐂𝐄.

A 6'5 male who is the oldest of the group, 19. Desmond is easily angered, getting on his bad side is not the smart way to go. This broad-shouldered man doesn't take easy to jokes, so he constantly argues or picks fights with people around him. Getting a close relationship with him is like training a stubborn Lion to be a vegetarian, impossible. He's more of the person to keep to himself, quiet unless he wants to cause trouble with someone for just his fun. His eyes are silver, adding onto his resting bitch face that scares practically everyone off. He has dangly cross earrings on both of his ears. A scar is stretched down the bridge of his nose, which is vulnerable when a zombie attack happens. A scratch to that scar could infect him fast, so he has to be quick when defending zombies from close range.

--

𝐒𝐄𝐏𝐇𝐓𝐈𝐒 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐓𝐋𝐎𝐂𝐊.

Nearly the youngest one of the group, Sephtis is 17 with a southern accent as they have a muscled frame with a 5'3 height. He has pulled back hair that reveals a chiseled, lively face. His brown eyes are gentle, Amber glinting between his hues. Sephtis has a minor visible shaved beard, complimenting his cheeks as the cross under his left eye adds to it. A sword mark had left a mark that stretched over his left cheek, running to the top of his nose and then back to his right cheek. He's rather quiet, her intimidating perosnality doesn't quite match with her silence. And neither does the fact he's resourceful, strong-willed, and clever. It comes in handy when the result of it is being respected by those around him, thanking him for his service a lot.

--

𝐑𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐍.

Rowan is the youngest of the group, being 15. Despite the situation their in with zombies, rowan always keeps a positive personality and energy being high to keep everyone smiling. She spends most of her time with sephtis, hunting and looking for resources. Rowan is the best at lightening the mood whenever things aren't at the brightest, even though they may be talkative they definetely know their limits. And, offering rowan candy will definetely make them do anything. Especially a chocolate bar. Their more of the brains of the group, and she brings her dog with her once she realized she had to go find the others. Although, the constant fear of losing her dog overwhelms her.

--

𝐏𝐈𝐄𝐑𝐂𝐄 𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐊𝐄.

Pierce Blake is the second oldest of the group, 18 and going. His height takes place at 5'9. He has dark black hair, streaks of red at the edges in the front. Pierce also has his nose pierced, matching his one pierced ear. He has a scar down his lip, which was caused as a kid when he got in a fight. He also has a shoulder scar that stretches down his shoulder blade then ends. Pierce is very smart, but he doesn't use his brain in situations. He can never take things seriously either. Unless it's a near death experience, he'll jump to action and try his best. He's usually the one to set off and find rescoures, being volunteered for stupid things. He has dark blue eyes that lighten when in bright lighting, which compliments his facial features.

----

Continue reading to figure out more on what happens between all of them. Their twist and turns within, and the troubles they'll face.

----------------------

words: 597