Final

"That'll do it." The plumber agent said to Ben and Chris as Albedo was loaded into a plumber convict ship floating next to the damaged jet. 

"You did great work Ben, I'm proud of you. You as well Chris, it's wonderful to meet you. I've heard what you've done for this planet." Grandpa Max told the both of them as the plumbers took care of Albedo.

"What about Zach? He's gone too far than he ever has!" Chris asked Grandpa Max in a concerned tone. 

"Zach is going to federal prison. He won't be seeing the light of day anytime soon." Grandpa Max chuckled, then turning to Aviva, who now had the Ultimatrix off and within her hand.

"All this technology wasted..." Aviva said sadly, before she handed the object back to Grandpa Max. But to her shock, he handed the object back to Aviva and smiled warmly.

"Azmuth deactivated the device's connection to Primus. It can no longer transform the user. But I don't see why you couldn't use the Ultimatrix as an inspiration for future models of your creature power suits. After seeing Chris in action, we think the Plumbers could use this technology. Not everybody has an Omnitrix like Ben, you know." Grandpa Max told Aviva as she held the Ultimatrix in her hands, she felt honored.

"As for you, Chris. If you ever have problem with alien threats again. You are now hereby a plumber's assistant. But I think your hands will be full helping all these animals." Grandpa Max then told Chris, laying his hand on Chris's shoulder.

Ben looked at Chris with a light smile, happy to have finally caught Albedo but sad knowing this will be there last adventure together for a long time. "It'll take a lot of work returning all these animals to their natural environments." Chris told Ben, realizing a new mission was ahead of the Wild Kratt crew. 

Ben and Chris then clutched their hands together and shook, before Ben walked into the Plumber Ship with Grandpa Max. 

"I'll get you eventually Ben Tennyson... I'll find a way." Albedo told Ben and Grandpa Max, looking through the steel bars of the plumber ship's jail. 

"Sure, Albedo, sure. Maybe if you shut up for five minutes you'll get some chili fries before we shove your butt back to Galvan Prime." Ben told Albedo, causing both him and Max to laugh as the two fly into the stars.