Ben Meets The Kratts

Ben spotted the Kratt Brothers as he followed the foot steps from the previous night. Ben hid behind a tree, not wanting to be spotted. 

The Kratt Brothers were taking a rest and playing with their creature power suits. Ben watched in shock as they activated polar bear mode to pick up some heavy objects. Without background knowledge of creature power suits, Ben assumed they were using the Ultimatrix to achieve these feats. 

Ben came out from behind the tree holding up his plumber badge. "I am a deputized agent of the plumbers on an important investigation and I need to ask you some questions." Ben told the brothers in a serious tone.

The Kratts Brothers looked at each other in confusion, "Plumbers? Like... The kind that fix pipes?"

"The Plumbers is an inter-galactic police force. I need to know where you got those suits." Ben responded in a serious tone similar to before.

"These are our creature power suits... They were invented by our friend Aviva. They let us harness the AWESOME abilities of animals to help protect the Earth. We've had them for years!" Martin tells Ben in a friendly tone, but still confused on this whole situation with the plumbers.

"My name is Ben Tennyson. I'm looking for a device called the Ultimatrix. It should look similar to this." Ben told the brothers, before he pulled his sleeve back to reveal his new Omnitrix. 

"That looks like the cool watch Aviva found! She fixed it with the core of her creature power suit!" Chris told Martin, before looking back to Ben.

"The Ultimatrix is a very dangerous device and was intended to be a weapon. I need to see this Aviva girl as soon as possible. Can you take me there?" The brothers nodded and let Ben follow them during their walk back to the Tortuga. 

At the Tortuga, Aviva was still experimenting with the Ultimatrix. She had also finished repairing her creature power suit and had slipped it on, seeing if it was possible for compatibility between these devices. She sat on her desk in front of her computer monitor, the creature power suit and the Ultimatrix crudely wired into the system. 

The Ultimatrix spoke, "New unregistered mod detected. Will Ultimatrix connect device to wireless network?" Aviva perked up in joy, excited that the devices may be compatible. "Yes." She said calmly before the dial of the Ultimatrix began spinning and calibrating the creature power. Then the Ultimatrix blinked three times, followed by the creature power suit emitting a small audio tone. 

The Ultimatrix had been successfully reprogrammed to function with the creature power suit. The power suit's main dial transformed into a plumber badge and began scanning all the creature power discs and adding them to existing DNA within the Primus database. Using this method, all the power suit animals were now stored locally within the Ultimatrix and could be accessed without the new of a disc or touching the animal for their DNA. After this, the Ultimatrix dial popped ready and showing a hologram of a polar bear.

Aviva cycled through the dial, each option showing a different animal.

"Koki! Look at this!" Aviva called Koki over, who rushed over and was shocked to see the new design of the creature power suit and the activated Ultimatrix. 

"All the power suit transformations are now stored in this wrist device. I thought storing entire DNA sequences was impossible but somehow this device has stored every power disc in my collection!" Aviva said excitedly, before slamming down the Ultimatrix dial. Which then turned her creature power suit into Walrus mode without even needing the disc.

"That's cool Aviva... But since when have Walrus's had drill teeth?" Koki asked Aviva in confusion, noticed the Ultimatrix automatically adjusted the suit to go ultimate.

Aviva was confused, "That's weird... I didn't program the suit to EVER mess with the data like this. That's against nature!" She said to Koki worried, now deactivating the creature power suit which transformed her back. 

The Kratt brothers were around three miles from the Tortuga, but unknown to them they were being watched by Zach in his jet. 

"Your robots are pathetic, their A.I. barely qualifies as anything beyond Level 4." Albedo told Zach in an arrogant tone, adding new hardware he had strung together using parts of Zach's various inventions. 

"I see those Wild Kratts, they're almost to their base. What are we waiting for? Let's get them!" Zach told Albedo, impatiently. 

"Your main issue is that you expected all your plans to work without adjusting your technology first. Let them relax in their ship, they aren't going anywhere. Especially if Ben is with them. He will be unable to remove the Ultimatrix as the DNA is now linked with this Aviva you speak of. And the codes were randomized again after the recalibration. I am adding a program to one of your robots to scan the Ultimatrix and hopefully backdoor the device to discover the new codes." Albedo explained to Zach, before closing the back hatch of the Zach Bot he was modifying.

"That's a good idea buddy but what about Aviva? How are we supposed to get to her if the Wild Kratts are with it?" Zach told Albedo, silently annoyed as he questioned his motives.

"We will need to create a distraction. I have modified some of your other Zach Bots to be more effective. Conquer the wild life in a small area like you originally planned out. While the Kratt Brothers and Ben are distracted with that, we will take Aviva as she is vulnerable and alone." Albedo told Zach, who began smiling as he began to love the thought of Albedo's idea.

"Wild Rats, you'll learn to never underestimate me again." Zach said in a confident tone, watching them on his monitor.