∆ Chapter 13 ∆

Start from the beginning

Strange: "Alright, I'll do that. By the way, some of the group is slacking off." He said as he walked to a corner and activated the Time Stone to start searching the best possible outcome.

Reed Richards: "God dammit! Get to work! The fate of all realities depends on it." He shouted as he walked towards the group that was slacking off which were Tony, Lex Luthor and Doctor Doom.

Time Skip

Universe: SCP

In one of the many sites of the SCP foundation, multiple researchers, Dr. Clef and Dr. Bright were doing a research about a new recent anomaly that has been detected.

The foundation managed to detect the reset that was caused across the multiverse. While some people remember what happened, like Clef and Bright.

Dr. Clef was looking through the files of a computer as Bright was talking to him about random things he did, annoying him.

Bright: "Then I stole another necklace from some dead wizard and the necklace had like a green stone inside it."

Bright: "Oh! And there was also a funny dark entity with a red halo on his head that tried to decapitate me with a sword." He said as he chuckled.

Clef: "I swear I'll kill you if you don't stop talking.." He said very seriously as he then noticed a new file appear on the computer.

Clef click on the file as it showed many weird symbols but they were mostly resembling a triangle with just one eye.

Clef: "What the hell?.."

He then saw a text in the middle of the file that didn't make any sense.

"Fvb huk fvby zabwpk mvbukhapvu zovbsk uva nla vu tf dhf ilmvyl P klzayvf fvb hss. Zv nla svza ulykz! Fvb jhu'a zavw tl!"

Clef: "Hm, I'll have to decipher this text."

Suddenly, before Bright could say a word, the alarm turned on through the entire site.

Clef immediately access the cameras and looked at the camera of the supplies room.

A green portal could be seen as a kid with a yellow shirt and a box was starting to steal the supplies of the room, putting them on the box.

Clef: "Bright! Go get the guards and capture that kid.. And don't do anything stupid!" He ordered Bright as he nodded.

Bright: "Of course! I won't do anything stupid!" He immediately left the room while he laughed.

Meanwhile back with (Y/N)

(Y/N) and Issei were in a dark room with a small light in the middle as Issei was tied up in a chair. Issei slowly began waking up as he saw (Y/N) in front of him.

(Y/N): "Wake up loser."

Issei quickly regained his conscious as he widened his eyes while looking around.

Issei: "W-What is happening? Who are you?!"

(Y/N): "Shhh. Don't worry, I just need something from you. You won't feel any pain." He grabbed Issei's right arm as he in a instant tore up his right arm from his body, causing a lot of blood to come out.