∆ Chapter 9 ∆

Universe: SCP

Site-19

3rd POV

A couple of researchers could be seen typing on their keyboards while the head researcher seemed to be worry about the file he received on his computer.

[ Entity's name: Bill Cipher ]

[ Multiple reports of anomalies happening across every reality and people becoming insane without any reason across the entire planet. This entity is slowly causing a AK-class end-of-the-world scenario in every universe ]

[ Potential Object Class Level: Apollyon ]

[ Sending information to other foundations from other realities ]

Head Researcher: "This is bad..I haven't saw something like this for a very long time. I better inform everyone."

The alarm suddenly started making noise as multiple gunshots could be heard. Dr. Bright was running through the halls while the guards were taking care of SCP-173, SCP-096, SCP-106 and SCP-682. It seemed like Dr. Bright tried to have a tea party with the scps.

Time Skip

Universe: DXD

Rias and her peerage were walking through the destroyed town avoiding any monster that appeared. They were trying to look for any survivors while Azazel, Vali and Issei infiltrated the Fearamid to get information.

Akeno: "It seems that there's no survivors around here, Buchou."

Rias: "Keep looking, there has to be at least some people still alive."

Suddenly a bright light appeared in front of the peerage. They quickly prepared themselves to attack if necessary. A green portal was right in front of them. An old man with a lab coat walked out of the portal with another person who was wearing a red and blue suit with a symbol of a spider in his chest.

Another person then walked out of the portal, this person was wearing a red and yellow suit with a symbol of lightning in his chest.

Rick: "Alright, we arrived at the place where everything started." He then took a bottle out of his lab coat and walked away while starting to drink.

The other two just looked at the peerage.

Rias: "Excuse me? What are you guys doing here? And from where do you come from?!" She asked while charging a orb of destruction.

Spiderman: "Woah! Woah! Calm down! We are here to help."

Spiderman: "I'm Spiderman but my actual name is Peter Parker."

Flash: "And I'm the Flash, but you can call me Barry Allen."

Spiderman: "We are superheroes from other universe's and we are here to stop Cipher."

Kiba: "Superheroes?"

Rias: "And who's the old man?"