∆ Chapter 10 ∆

Unknown Location - Space

3rd POV

(Y/N) and The Beyonder were staring at each other for a couple of seconds until The Beyonder started talking.

The Beyonder: "I've been searching for you for a really long time after hearing what you've been doing across the Multiverse."

The Beyonder: "I'm a bit impressed but now I'm here to get rid of you. I know exactly what you are planning. You are not doing this because of the job that was assigned to you but instead something else."

(Y/N) then started laughing insanely while The Beyonder could feel his power increasing.

(Y/N): "So you find out my true intentions? Now that you know I'm gonna need your power!"

The Beyonder: "I'd like to see you try."

After The Beyonder said that, he immediately rush to (Y/N) and punched him in the face sending across multiple planets destroying them.

(Y/N) quickly recovered and teleported behind him. (Y/N) instantly shot a huge energy beam at him which he easily made it dissappear. The Beyonder then grabbed him by the head and throw (Y/N) into a nearby black hole. The Beyonder quickly tackled (Y/N) as they both enter the black hole.

The Beyonder and (Y/N) started punching each other while being inside the black hole. As their fists collided with each other it started to break reality. They then manage to left the black hole as they continued to punch each other.

Their fight was getting a bit more intense as they started breaking through multiple universes leaving nothing but death and destruction. They arrived in a realm of nothingness, they were above some kind of platform filled with different people.

The multiple people watching the both of them were shocked feeling the amount of power coming from The Beyonder and (Y/N)

Beerus: "W-Who the hell are those two?!"

Grand Priest and both Zeno's stared at them with curiosity.

Grand Priest: "I haven't felt this type of power for a really long time..these two are even more powerful than me and both Omni-Kings."

(Y/N) charged a small ball of energy and throw it at The Beyonder hitting him, instantly sending him into another universe as (Y/N) teleported to him.

This time they appear in some kind of town at night. They started destroying parts of building trying to hurt each other. The Beyonder then created some sort of sword slicing (Y/N) in half, he instantly regenerated and tackle The Beyonder while breaking the sword. They then flew past two guys yelling "MUDA!" and "ORA!".