- lilac & yogurt cream

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

❝ 𝐢 ' 𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐠𝐚𝐢𝐧. ❞

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

[ before u read more i just wanna say one thing ; ]

[ LILACCREAM SHIPPERS GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY LAWN & TAKE THAT SHIT WITH U!!!!11!!!111!/hj ]

[ if you couldn 't tell this isnt a lilaccream ship because its a gen discomfort for me :3 ]

[ fluff / angst ; hurt no comfort ]

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

"I'll never smile again, until I smile at you."

Lilac almost never smiled. At all. It was almost like they'd forgotten how to—have they? Or did they not have a reason not to? Whatever the case is, they've always had a rather blank—or stoic expression.

They were almost looking like they were hiding something from their young master.

Speaking of young master...

Lilac was Yogurt Cream's bodyguard—hired to "protect" him when really, he was tasked to kill him.

Lilac had very vague memories of him before he was hired by Yogurt's older brother, Plain Yogurt Cookie. He had met him in the busy markets when he ran from his home.

They...Don't like talking about it.

But Lilac does remember him giving them rather expensive gifts and food. One of the gifts was a cloak.

That he still had it to this day.

Before, he and Yogurt would hang out together—well, not really, considering that's what he's supposed to do—go out in the shops and read in the rather extensive library.

Lilac doesn't recall when they first smiled at him, but they do remember Yogurt complimenting them—this wasn't new though, he always does—whenever he takes the chance. Lilac figured they didn't notice, or simply got caught up in the moment, but they noticed their master's face light up.

"Aw Lilac! You're smiling!! "

Of course upon ( finally ) noticing, Lilac quickly looked away, flustered.

The last bit they've ( at least ) remember was Yogurt cupping their face and telling them something about "not hiding it" and that their smile was completely adorable.

Now the only memory he has is when his master's silky white sheets were painted with the jam that came from him.

"I'll never laugh again, what good will it do?"