- lilac cookie

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

❝ 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐢'𝐥𝐥 𝐜𝐫𝐲 𝐢𝐟 𝐢 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐭𝐨. ❞

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

[ happy birthday 2 this mf - ur the reason why im still alive/hj ]

[ muhehehe ]

[ angst / hurt no comfort ]

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

 Lilac wasn't sure if he was supposed to be happy or be absolutely miserable.

It was his birthday—not even. He shared it with his other siblings, Pomegranate & Scorpion. They've never actually spent their birthday together before, not even when they were younger.

And it wasn't much better when they were with their older siblings either—their birthday wasn't even recognized by their mother, which led them to celebrate by themselves with small cake snacks & sweets.

Lilac was unsure if they should resend the invites—but it might be too late anyway. They turn to close the door. A few party decorations were hung up with a cake on the counter—strawberry shortcake—their favorite.

He wasn't sure if it was the decorations, or if it was his handwriting, or perhaps the invitations itself, but Lilac was upset.

But why was he upset? It was just his birthday—it was like any other day to him. So why is this the exception? Maybe it's because he had actual friends this time? albeit it might be one or two, it would've stung less if at least one of them showed up.

They pounded on whether or not hosting the party at their house..Maybe somewhere with more room perhaps?

Lilac felt tears pricking their eyes

Oh.

Oh no.

Not here.

Not now.

On top of being a crybaby, he's crying on his birthday.

How pathetic.

But there was an upside—

—there was still cake.

It just meant there was way more cake for him.

Forever.