- lilac cookie

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

❝  𝐢'𝐦 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐫𝐲𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐬𝐥𝐞𝐞𝐩.  ❞

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

[ remade a fanfic i made a year ago lmao ]

[ ? ]

☆━━━━━━━━━━━━━━☆

There were multiple weeds in the palace's garden—dandelions to be exact—Yogurt had ordered them to take care of it—too many. Way too many. Could ruin the looks of the garden!

Lilac was excused—took the day off, with their heir's permission. Before they did anything, they got their [ well-deserved ] rest, then headed out to the garden.

When they saw the huge field of dandelions—the weeds that their master wanted to get rid of were just sitting there, swaying in the wind. They stood there for a few more moments before going over to the patch and sitting down.

He didn't want the "flowers" to go—not yet. Picking one of the weeds off the stem, letting the nectar spill onto his fingers before picking another.

This was calming—picking weeds from the ground & adding them to your collection. Maybe he'll put them in water. Maybe. Or make a flower crown out of them. How nice. But he, unfortunately, didn't know how.

When they continued to pick off the weed from the ground—their hands dirty from the nectar, their mind started to clear—everything they went through—gone—their current situation with the contract— gone. Just picking weeds without a care in the world.

Every now and then Lilac has shifted a bit to get a better reach for the weeds. Not that they minded though—they never did. As long as they didn't leave them, everything was ok.

Picking up the last dandelion from the patch & placing it in the large pile, he turns around. Some of them were already rotting. Not to worry—he can always put them in water. But now he felt a wave of sadness.

And for what? The entire thing was calming—

And saved the gardeners some time—

Relaxing. They never wanted to stop—or end.

Now snapping back to reality, Lilac picked themselves up—along with the dandelions and went back inside, feeling multiple emotions, but none of them matched their expression.