𝟏𝟎- 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐚 𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐤 (𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤)

Meanwhile you hopped the fence, clothes still in hand. See the fence you hopped, that fence was behind nuggets, eggz, butter, and toasts flat. You walked up to the backside, there was a window that led into the kitchen, it was open. So, you threw your clothes in, under said window was a flower bed. "Sorry little flowers" you said as you stepped on them. 

You hopped in, you landed face first on the floor. "HA" someone laughed, you looked up to see eggz getting some water. "Shut the fuck up" you rolled your eyes; you got up and picked up your clothes. "Uh why do you have clothes" eggz asked glancing at the clothes then you, "cheer" you replied.

You made your way into the living room to see nuggets, butter, and toast sitting on the coach. They all glanced up at you, "took ya long enough" toast leaned back. "So, what happened?" eggz asked as he sat.

"What do you mean?" you asked, "the fight" butter sighed. "Oh yeah, so she was talkin shit so I hit her" you shrugged. "Fair enough" one of them replied.

"Anyway, so what happened in the office?" king leaned forward. "Uh, I'm kicked out. AND I have to apologize" you rolled your eyes. "Ok kicking out is a lil extreme. BUT APOLIGIZING! SHE DESERVED IT! SHES AN ASSHOLE" eggz shouted crossing his arms. "I know, that's what I told scott, he completely agrees but her parents would press charges otherwise" you groaned.

"Mk, well get to it" toast stood up, he grabbed your arm and rushed you out the door. "Byee" he smiled before slamming the door in your face. "Prick" you mumbled.

Luckily your flat was right next to theirs, so you walked over. You opened the door to find out it was empty, no one in sight. "There probably off doing something bad" you shrugged, you placed the clothes in your bag, "well bye camp" you sighed, you slung the duffel over your shoulder.

You made your rounds making sure you forgot nothing, after you made sure nothing had been forgotten you walked to the door, you were about to open it. You paused and turned around, you sighed and saluted it. "Time to apologize" you grumbled. 

You walked to find the girls cabins; also, did I mention that the only reason that you weren't put in one of those is because they were full? Guess not. But anyway, you walked till you found ea's.

You walked up to the Poarch, "got I hate it here" you groaned. You gave the door a knock, "I'll get it" a bitchy voice said from inside. The door opened to reveal a brunette, "can I help you?" she asked glancing you up and down, she was like a stereotype. She was chewing gum and had a bitchy voice, "uh is veronica here?" you asked, "uh yeah" the brunette responded. "Can I see her?" you tilted you head. "I guess" the girl rolled her eyes.

She stepped out of the way to let you in, the place reeked of Victoria secret perfume. Veronica was on the couch with an ice bag on her face. "Veronica someone's here to see you" the girl that let you in said, she then proceeded to go deeper inside the flat.

"What do you want" veronica rolled her eyes, "I came to apologize" you sat down next to her. "You? Apologizing?" veronica kind of had a shocked face.

"Alright I'm just going to cut the shit, I was told to apologize, or your parents would press charges" you sighed coming clean. "And what If I don't forgive you?" Veronice smirked, "Then I tell your parents what you do with Shawn every night when its lights out" you smirked back. Veronica's smirk instantly turned into a look of fear, "f-fine I forgive you! Just don't tell" she pleaded, "ok! Cya" you smirked slightly saluting. You got up off the couch and made your way to the front door.

Veronica was still scared, knowing you had leverage of course. As you made your way out, a group of boys rushed over. "Y/N! WE'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR YOU EVERYWHERE" karl shouted, "yeah, you gotta- stop- disappearing" quackity panted from all the running. "Well, it's my time to go" you sighed. "Oh, come on! You can stay for-" dream began but you cut him off. "Nah I'm kicked and if I don't leave, I'm banned" you groaned.