𝟭𝟯- 𝗼𝗯𝘀𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻

"So where are we going for the picnic?" aimsey asked, "Were going to- uhm. I don't know" you shrugged. "ooo! I know a good spot, turn here" ashton pointed, you then turned left.

It led to a long dirt path; the road was in the middle of nowhere. Yet, from all the way down the road you could see an opening. 

And opening that led to a flower field, "wow" you looked at it, you parked the car and hopped out.

You guys got the bags out of the car and began to set up the picnic.

Meanwhile, the crew boys were pancaking for no reason at all.

Dream was angry, george was stress sleeping, sapnap was clung to his sapnap and karl, karl was crying, quackity was confused but also pissed. It was truly a mess.

Dream walked out to 'let off some steam'.

Sure, they were stressed, and overprotective. But you'd be fine, right?

You ashton, and aimsey were chilling. Talking and joking, nothing really happened.

They eventually all went home, you kicked off your shoes and turned on your phone for the first time in a couple hours.

You had so many missed calls, mostly from karl. So, you called him back. The phone didn't even ring once before it was picked up. "Y/N" karls voice yelled, there was a bunch of shuffling before the other 4 boys jumped into frame. "HELLOOOO" quackity yelled. "Hiiii" you replied.

They talked for a bit before you groaned and rolled over, "why do I have to have school tomorrow?" you groaned.

The boys went wide eyed at the sudden realization. "Just don't go" dream said as calm as he possibly could. "Nah I have to go anyway. Thats how I help with football" you replied.

You then let out a yawn, "I think ima go to bed, I have school tomorrow and I'm super tired" you yawned. "Sleep tight" karl said, "goodnight!" the rest of the group waved off, you could even hear a small, "I love you". 

At least you thought you heard it.

The boys hung up and you drifted off to sleep on the couch with some random show playing on the tv.

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

BEEP

You jumped up at the sound of your alarm clock going off in your bedroom, a groan escaped your mouth as you walked to go turn it off and to get ready for school.

You walked to the bathroom, hopped in the shower, brushed your teeth, ect.

You picked an outfit, which was less of an outfit, more just a hoodie and jeans.

But you just grabbed your bag and walked out. You got in your car and began to drive to school.

On the way you got a call, you picked up and it was george. "Heyyy y/n" he said in a sleepy voice, you just replied with "hey georgee" 

"Whatcha doin?" he asked, "goin to school" you groaned.

The call fell silent as george realized, "shit" he mumbled.

"Hm? What's wrong?" you asked parking in the parking lot. "Uh nothing" he said in a rushed tone. "Alright, well I gotta get to class now" you laughed, "bye" he said sadly. "Bye" you replied.

The phone hung up, you exited the car and locked it behind you. As you walked into school, the bell rang. "Jeez why does it gotta be that loud" you groaned.

You walked to your first-class English; you knew the day was going to be as boring as always.

Meanwhile.

George lied in bed; his breathing heavy. He felt the need to know where you were and what you were doing, but in that moment he realized. He was obsessed, so were the rest of his friends. They promised each other, that they would protect you at all costs and do whatever it takes to make you smile.

He actually like when you showed up to their games, he like it a lot.

He even found himself at your window sometimes, taking pictures. Everyone in the group had a photo of you in their wallet. Odd group, right?

But their too afraid to say anything, because they have a fear of ruining the friendship.

Then dream came in, "hey george." he said, he sat down next to him. "Hello" he said back.

The two fell into silence, he watched as dream fiddled with some kind of necklace. "What's that?" george asked, interrupting the silence.

"One of y/ns necklaces" he answered.

George could feel jealously bubbling inside him, "how'd you get that?" he asked him, "they left it here" dream replied.

"GUYSSS LOOK WHAT WE FOUND!" karl yelled, in that moment karl, sapnap, and quackity burst through the door.

That caused dream and george to jump, he watched them hold up a hoodie. "Huh? It's just a hoodie" george said confused. "Not just any hoodie! y/ns hoodie" karl said bringing it up to his chest.

In that moment everyone froze, they looked at each other, then the hoodie, then each other, then the hoodie.

They all sprinted after karl, in an attempt to get the hoodie, dream tackled him causing it to fling, george ran to it and got it.

Sapnap hit it out of his hands and made it go to quackity, who ran out of the flat.

"FUCK" sapnap shouted going after quackity, everyone did the same.

They ran through camp; it was early so nobody was outside.

"FUCK OFF" quackity yelled, the group just ran after him.

See, quackity was the shortest there, which meant he couldn't run that fast at first. But as soon as he picked up football? Oh boy that white boy can run. 

But the taller ones could run arguably faster, karl ran faster and snatched it. "I FOUND IT!" he yelled, the others boiling with anger.

It smelled just like you, karl really liked that. Sure, he had other of your possessions, but this one he liked a lot, because you wore it all the time.

Over the past couple months, you seemed to notice things go missing. But you payed no mind to it, considering that you misplaced things all the time.

It's nothing right?

In that moment, they realized. All of them loved you, they didn't JUST realize it, they suspected it way before.

But just know . . .

If they can't have you,

𝙉𝙊 𝙊𝙉𝙀 𝘾𝘼𝙉.