𝟏𝟏- 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐇𝐨𝐦𝐞

You arrived at home; you stepped out of the uber grabbing your bag. The uber sped off immediately, you silently walked to the door and pulled out your keys. You placed it in the lock and twisted. The door opened to reveal a moderately messy house. 

You walked in and immediately went to the couch; you through your bag on the floor and flopped to the couch. Then your phone began to buzz, "I just got homeee" you groaned. You grabbed your phone to see that dream was facetiming.

You picked up and spoke, "hello" you sighed. "Hey y/n!" dream smiled through the camera. "Whatcha doin" he asked, "nothin. Just sitting on the couch. I'm going to clean soon. What about you?" you replied.

"Oh, I'm just here with-" dream was cut off by shouting. "HEY Y/N" someone shouted from the back. They ran into frame, turns out it was karl. "Wassup" you giggled. Soon the rest of them piled by dream.

"I gotta go clean" you chuckled. "Why can't you just stay on the phone?" sapnap asked, "oh yeah I can" you giggled. You grabbed your headphones and connected them, you sighed. 

You took an overview of your home; it was decently messy but not as messy as your room.

As you cleaned you talked about random things, then from the boys side you could hear a knock on their door. "I'll get it" quackity got up, quackity walked out of the frame and to the door.

He opened it and began to speak to someone, but from your side it was almost in audible. 

A couple seconds later quackty walked back into frame, "we have practice" quackity groaned. After he said that a series of groans and "do we have to go's" came from them

"Bye guys, go to practace" you chuckled. "No" dream simply said, "go or you'll never get to come to my house again" you deadpanned. The phone immediately hung up, you just chuckled.

You wrapped up cleaning and flopped onto your bed, "what now" you asked yourself. You had one day to kill since you were going back to school on monday and it was a sunday.

Then your phone dinged. You opened the messages.

                                                                                  𝐊𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐧👹

𝐘/𝐧 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐟𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐬 𝐢𝐧 𝟖 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬. 𝐖𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

                                                   𝐎𝐦𝐠 𝐈'𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐮𝐭𝐞𝐬

You jumped out of bed and dashed to your closet, you grabbed some jeans and a black shirt, but you also snagged a white long sleeve, the long sleeve had f/b [favorite band] on the sleeves. You slid everything on and dashed out of the door.

You hopped into your car and immediately started it, you pulled out of the driveway as fast as you could. 

you sped out of your neighborhood and into the main road. You quickly pulled out to a red light, "stupid red light" you mumbled. Then your phone rang, you quickly picked it up. "Heyyyyy" a voice came from the phone. "Hi" you responded drumming on the wheel.

"Can you settle an argument for us?" sapnap asked, "yea sure" you responded. "So, how do you live by yourself considering that your parents are-" sapnap cut himself off, "SAPNAP" dream yelled from the back. "THATS RUDE TO ASK"