Chapter 22: Upper Six

Začít od začátku

Akito: All right.

All right, now time to deal with this sinister wind.

Akito: Tanjiro, go to a safe place and return Nezuko on her box.

Tanjiro: T-Thanks, Kaedehara-san!

Akito: Go, now! Tengen-san and I will deal with the demon!

Akito: Inosuke and Zenitsu are on the way here.

Tanjiro carried Nezuko to safety.

Akito: Now......

Akito: .....!!!

The wind.......it became more sinister.

Akito: What was that!?

Akito: The wind just now......! What the!?

I saw something came out from the window, and it was a pair of sickles.

Akito: Sickles—I have a bad feeling about those sickles!

I leapt from a great height and used my sword to redirect the sickles to a different direction.

Akito: What's with those sickles!? Even just from the looks of it......it's giving me a bad feeling!

Suddenly, the wind changed once more and this time, the building where the Sound Pillar was fighting the demon was caught up in a explosion.

I immediately used my blood demon art to defend myself from the impact.

Akito: What the hell!?

Once the dust has settled, I went inside the destroyed building. What greeted me was, Tengen-san who is currently wounded. In front of him, are two demons.

One is a girl with flowing white hair, and the other is a man with a very skinny body composition, and it wielding red sickles. That must be the sickles that I saw earlier.

Tengen: Yo, Kaedehara. Sorry about that.

Akito: So that explosion, that was you!?

Tengen: Flamboyant isn't it?

Akito: But please, you have sharper hearing, you could've known that I'm just literally in front of the building you just blew up!

Tengen: No worries, I knew you'd survive. The fact that you're talking to me right now is proof of that.

Akito: So, these two are.....

Tengen: Yeah.

Akito: Upper Six.....the two of them. Damn.

Akito: This wind.....I knew it. That sinister wind that I felt and heard......

The sickle demon spoke up.

Sickle Demon: Oh? It seems like we got another one here. Another hashira......

The other demon observed me carefully.....