Le Mengqi was rescued by Tours Walker, and was gently picked up and sent back to the mermaid base, and her love was quietly planted.

Bai Tang felt a sense of crisis, but Le Mengqi was the most beautiful mermaid in the mermaid base.

There is a running-in period for mermaids to be selected. During this period, the protector cannot do things to the mermaid that can only be done after marriage, but others live like normal couples for a period of time. This is the running-in period. If the protector feels that the mermaid is If it is not suitable for you, or the mermaid base finds that the protector has hurt the mermaid, it is judged that the mermaid cannot be owned, and the mermaid will return to the mermaid base.

Bai Tang really liked Tours Walker and was afraid that he would be returned.

It happened that Le Mengqi begged the staff of the base to take her to the door to thank Admiral Tours Walker.

When Bai Tang saw it, it was worth it. All rivals in love came to demonstrate. As a result, Bai Tang was not calm. In order to let Le Mengqi retreat despite the difficulties, Bai Tang deliberately showed in front of her the things that Tours Walker bought for him, showing how much the male protagonist loves and is nervous about him.

However, the more Bai Tang is like this, the more Le Mengqi thinks that Tours Walker is a good target. Anyway, the mermaid has a running-in period, so just find a reason to return Bai Tang. Toures Walker was polite, certainly not the kind that would force a merman.

Do it when you think of it. She first took advantage of the opportunity to thank Tours Walker in person and sang a song casually. Mermaid's singing is very good, and Le Mengqi has studied vocal music, and she has sung Bai Tang's singing for several streets. And also told the male protagonist about his plan, wanting to debut as a singer.

Tours Walker admires Le Mengqi, a person with ideals and aspirations, especially as a mermaid, which is even more difficult.

With the help of the male protagonist, the female protagonist has become a new star on the stage.

Seeing that the male and female protagonists are getting closer and closer, and the pink bubbles are floating in front of him, Bai Tang is not reconciled. he is online

A large number of intimate photos of the male and female protagonists borrowing their seats were posted on the Internet, and they also marked Tours Walker, exposed Le Mengqi, and accused her of stealing other people's fiancés.

The gossip of the popular mermaid singer is not read for nothing, and this news caused a great uproar.

Tours Walker found out that it was Bai Tang's little trick, sent him back to the mermaid base, and came out in person to admit his relationship with Le Mengqi, and was blessed by the public.

And Bai Tang, who was sent back to the mermaid base, re-entered the waiting state, and was arranged by Le Mengqi. A sadistic rich man chose to go, and finally died tragically on the rich man's bed. The rich man was also rich and powerful, plus The heroine used the cover of the forces of Admiral Tours Walker to cover the past. So far, nothing can stop the male and female protagonists from being together happily.

"The heroine is just a green tea." I went to the system world a lot, and I read a lot of books.

On the one hand, Le Mengqi looks down on the mermaid, but at the same time she enjoys the convenience and preferential treatment brought by her status as a mermaid. I just showed my grievances to the male protagonist, pretending to be very generous in front of people, with a look of "I don't care", laughing with you, trying my best to hide you behind my back, it couldn't be more disgusting.