Chapter Three :

Começar do início

Few moments later

They were in a dark room and there was a source of light coming from that throne and there was someone already sitting in that throne he's an old god. Ivan felt his presence he is indeed a god... Ouranos. He felt multiple gods and goddesses from various places living with humans and such.

 He felt multiple gods and goddesses from various places living with humans and such

"... " He was silent and glaring at Ivan. Ouranos felt he was indeed androgynous. Ivan spark a little bit of his mana. But Ouranos spoke " I'll introduce myself. I am Ouranos, God of Sky. I feel a huge surge of mana coming from you and you are stronger from the dead and former Zeus Familia and Hera Familia's captain. Tell me your name and your purpose here. "

Ivan spoke " I am Ivan Enkidu. Another creation from a goddess herself Goddess Aruaru. Mr. Ouranos, I have a question and what is my purpose. Then I should tell there is no bothering telling about my purpose, my purpose is simple. Living a life in this world. And awaiting for the arrival of Goddess Aruaru. " Ouranos with his stoic face said " Ivan, Goddess Aruaru is sent back to heaven. What Goddess herself said if there is a green haired and androgynous tell him about my current status. " Ivan heard about this revelation... But how? How his creator died? Ivan said " I see. Is that so? But... I have one more mission. To one namely Tiona and Tione Hiryute. You see. I am with Goddess Artemis. " Ouranos said "Elaborate."

Ivan nonchalantly said " I am indeed safely protecting merchants. But from a demonic beasts outside from Orario. But I can't protect Goddess and Merchants at all the time. These demonic beasts from what I observed these beasts covertly but once they killed a fallen human or any other race the beasts will be increasing from outside of Orario and sweeping this town... But these demonic beasts are controlled by one God Eater named : Antares. And I wish to make sure these merchants are safe from these beasts. They can attack any day and night from their instincts. " Ouranos remembered and said " So... What kind of relationship do you have with these two Amazoness? " Ivan said " That I cannot tell you. " Ouranos didn't feel any lies coming from Ivan and said " I see. Very well. I will ask the guild and Loki Familia which those two are currently in and help you out with this mission. " Ivan said smiling " I see. Then thank you. "

Ivan goes out and flies away and return back to the Cedar Forest.

Next Day

The Loki Familia was ordered yesterday by the Guild that someone needed help. They went to the ruins of city. Every structure was down to the ground and blood everywhere.

Meanwhile Ivan was currently discovering some of the ruins and started to save a lot of merchants and people alike. Until he watch afar to the Loki Familia watching them fight against the beasts. He saw Tiona and Tione fighting these beasts to no end even some of those people are unknown. One leads and members fighting and fending off the beasts...

Meanwhile with Loki Familia

' There's no end to their numbers! ' Finn mentally said meanwhile their rear guard, their vanguard are dealing with the demonic beasts. Riveria, and the others are dealing with the Demonic Beasts. Defending, Guarding, Attacking and planning carefully. Ivan watched the battle and he thought of helping them. But wanted to see how Tiona and Tione will handle these beasts without faltering from their position. But the orange haired girl was about to get attack by these demonic beast but that girl with golden hair protected her and was going to fight these demonic beasts but go forge ahead and kill the others but more demonic beasts surrounds them and Ivan was his turn. But someone said " Captain Finn, They are too many, in this rate we will all get killed... "