Chapter Two : Travel of the Chain of Heavens

Ivan's POV

I was a child when I first opened my eyes and saw the wilderness. I recall that I was in Tenkai.

I was dressed in a simple white robe with this

I was dressed in a simple white robe with this. In this shape, I am pretty intelligent. A deer was staring at me. It was blue and white. It had blue-shining antlers. It kept glancing my way. I didn't harbor resentment over it. I attempted to touch it, but I refrained because of its aversion to human contact. I could sense its feelings... I thought it had a name. It was blue and white. They had pale blue antlers. I cupped the deer's face with gentle the yellow coating, which resembled a waist covering, but it was smooth. I then started touching its body and patting its coat. I then kept looking at it.

The deer were considerate enough

The deer were considerate enough. I was in a woods. In the sky, the sun was shining. As a trained animal, I could ride on it. Years later, all of my travels were through towns, with the exception of the sea and the lands to the north and south. There is a settlement there called Orario, according to the humans who traveled there. I was able to visit Rakia and some other races like werewolves, spirits, elves, pallum and many other races that were proud but... I witnessed goodness, contagious delight, and dubious pride.

Few Years later have passed...

It will take longer than I anticipated for me to mature into a teenager. I still have a long wait for the Goddess. Telskyura was a town I could locate. Supposedly a seaport... Since humans and monsters don't get along, I take care to prevent my friend Deer from getting into any problems. I still possess the youth and immortality of a six-year-old. Since a deer's coat cannot be camouflaged, it was hiding a lot when I started to live there as a human.

I sighed and remarked, "It seems my deer friend has to wait far away from this town." I arrived in the town, got to work, and was able to find some calm. But some of the Amazoness here were fondling me too much because I looked so adorable, like a small boy or girl, but they couldn't tell if I was a man or a woman, which bothered me because I don't enjoy fondling. As a result of my hissy fit attitude, I defeat them in a minute. Then two young girls who looked like Amazons approached me and demanded to fight. Although I don't want to fight them because they're still weak, they urge, and I'm also restrained. The other person was screaming at the top of her lungs, "FIGHT ME!" such as... trying to mimic her...