Chapter Three :

No One POV
Months Later
Location : Cedar Forest

Few Months ago, Ivan was able to journey throughout the lands. He had saved people, Familia and a lot more. He had encounter a God Eater and Artemis Familia. But unfortunately the Familia was dead but not the Goddess herself. He restraint the God Eater: Antares. And protected Artemis a lot from monsters and everything from his own power... He had many skills on his hands during his travels. Artemis would always be on trouble due to monsters. Their instincts like ambush, fighting head on and many more was to attack adventurers even those who are not adventurers. Ivan have also met the Zeus and Hera Familia and their captain but... Defeated them in simple way.

By month passed by, Ivan was already protecting Artemis and the merchants wishes to go to Orario. Ivan built a treehouse away from those vile monsters who would try to kill Artemis.

" Artemis- San you should stay here

" Artemis- San you should stay here. I'll get these merchants to Orario. " Ivan said to Artemis. But Artemis disagreed to her Orion of going... Ivan is an unofficial member of her familia. Artemis pouted and said " You're not going. You should go and ask for the Guild in Orario for saving us here." Ivan sighed and said " Artemis, Goddess. I know you are worried of me getting these merchant safe to Orario. But it is in my nature to protect others and guide others to Orario. " He had saved many and lead them safely to Orario. Artemis wanted him to stay but staying would sooner or later lessen the chance a lot. She pouted at Ivan.

And Ivan smiled at her and said " Don't worry, Goddess. Nothing will happen to me. I promise you that. " He have been doing this for those weeks.

Location : Orario ( Oreo )
Few moments later...

Ivan lead every merchant to Orario and have left but... Someone was following him so he let someone follow him through the forest and saw a cloak hooded... Ivan feel this mysterious figure as an undead but he look at the forest and said shouting.

" Come out. I know you're there. Sage. " he turned around and saw this mysterious undead.

" It seems I have been spotted

" It seems I have been spotted. " Fels said " Hello. My name is Fels. You must be the one who are guiding the merchants here in Orario. Who are you?" He asked Ivan and Ivan responded " My name is Ivan Enkidu. Indeed I am the one who leads many merchants in Orario. But... Why did you follow me. Undead Sage? " the Sage talked " I have been directly ordered by Ouranos. He wanted to talk with you, I wanted you to follow me and I have a path to lead you to him. " Ivan nonchalant saying " I see. Very well. I'll follow."