I haven't seen him in three years . Three long , cold, lonely, sleepless, sad , and angry years of complete despair.

Complete betrayal, and hurt as I rotted in a cell and he roamed free with my heart in the palm of his hands like a damn trophy. The hate I have for him goes so much deeper than the lies or even the gunshot.  Its the piece of me he took  that I can never get back. I started trusting again because of him, and now he's the reason why I'll NEVER trust again.

I thought I would break down into tears or even attack him the next time I saw his full moist lips , or his dreads that fall perfectly on the side of his face, but instead I can't seem to blink as I take it all in for the first time In a long time. His soft , toned , muscular arms hanging out of his white beater, and the pants falling half way down his waist, revealing the front of his ethicas as he sags.

I want to look away and give him a piece of all that shit I was talking in my head before he came in, or the imaginary arguments I created while laying in that cell, or the countless letters I threw away of me cussing him out because I was to afraid to send them, but I must say that the first time you see von rather you're just meeting him or its been a long time.... its so damn hard not to stare., and from the look on his smirk plastered face, he knows exactly what I thinking.

Get it together Jayda !

I watch as he takes his final steps towards me and licks his lips before grinning and placing his index finger and thumb on the sides of my chin , as he adjust my head to look up at him. I attempt to snatch away only making him grip tighter , causing  me to wince .

"its been a long time Jayda" he smiles as his calm voice bounces off the empty walls right down my spine, making it seem like the loudest noise ever .

I shiver but quickly play it off as he chuckles and rubs the side of my face with his thumb as if he's analyzing my looks to spot a change. I know he expected me to be drowning in tears and screaming my heart out to him ; so even if he won't admit it , I know he's disappointed.

He wants me to be his prisoner like I was the states prisoner , and that's not happeneing. Either kill me or let me go.

"ive missed you " he says even lower,  not being able to hold eye contact. I see that hasn't changed. stupid ass still don't know how to express emotions like a man.

I don't know why that's pissing me off more than the fact that im tied up, but seriously... he needs to grow up.

I crack a smile, catching him quickly furrow his eyebrows , clearly confused at the fact that I find a situation like this amusing , but I just can't help it. He swears this is the fucking rapture and he's god. tuh!

"what's funny Jayda ?" he ask while twisting my head a little with grip he holds on my face.

His waist is litterally a quarter of an inch close to my face , I smell every single scent infused through his pores ,and his eyes are burning a hole through my skin ,  but I still refuse to break.

"you missed sayin my name huh ?" I asks cockily , making his smile return as he nods , and traces my exposed body with his darkened glare .

"mhm " he mumbles as he bites his lips "I missed yo voice too"

He wipes his thumb across my bottom lip , making me almost want to frown at how he's man handling my face right now, but I keep calm ; knowing how mad he'll get once he sees his ways don't affect me anymore.

"you know if you wanted a dance you could've just asked ?" I shrug as his smile drops again, this time revealing that iconic von frown I've learned to love over the years. Especially since its been in my dreams for 1095 days straight "all this aint really necessary "