together in life

Josie and Hope were talking and eventually fell asleep. The night was peaceful, beautiful and charming. But then, Hope heard weird sounds coming from outside. She opened her eyes to see she was in the cell where she and Josie used to hang out. She was chained when she heard Josie screaming. She was desperately trying to unchain herself and rush to Josie it was impossible for her.  She heard footsteps, she imedietly turned around, it was Ken, he was holding Josie from her hair and pulling her inside.

"Leave her alone now."
"No, tribrid. I promised you suffering. I told you again, i tend to keep my promises"
"No. Take me. Make me suffer all you want but let her go"
"Come and get her"

Hope got angry. Her vampire face came to the surface. She put all her power and broke the chains with her leg. She took a stake from the ground and ran to Ken. She was gonna stake Ken when he put Josie in front of her, Hope staked her in the heart accidentally. Ken put the cruelest smile on his face and disappeared. Josie fell down, Hope catched her.
"You are not dead. You are not dead. Open your eyes Josie. Please, open your eyes, stay with me"

Hope was yelling, crying. Her voice kept breaking. She was in agony when suddenly. She opened her eyes. She was magically in her bedroom with Josie, she jumped up. Josie woke up too.
"Hope"

She looked at Hope with confusion, she was scrared. Meanwhile, Hope was shaking and sweating, she was in shock and obviously crying. She moved back. Josie moved closer and touched Hope's face so she would calm down, but Hope was breathing really fast and anxiously, she was looking at the floor.

"Hope! Hope look at me."

Hope looked at Josie. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She calmed down eventually and Josie whipped Hope's tears. 
"Josie i am sorry but i can't sleep here. My nightmares are getting worse."
"Your, nightmares? Hope, since when do you have nightmares?"
"I-i ugh. Can we please, please go to the bunker."
"Only if you tell me what's going on"
"Let's just, go to the bunker."

Josie nooded. They got up and went to the bunker. They sat there. Hope moved closer Josie hugged her so she would make her relax. She was cuddling her hair.

"Are you feeling better?"
"Yeah. I am way better now. Thank you"
"Hope, wanna talk about it?"
"No."

Josie looked up. Then she backed off and looked at Hope

"Hope. No is not a choice."
"What?"
"We are together and i don't mean just in our relationship. We are together in everything, in happiness and sadness, through everything. We are together in life. So"

Josie said as she took Hope's hands.
"Talk to me, i wanna help you. You helped me with my hunger because i opened up, now let me"
"Okay."
"So, tell me. When, did it start?"
"I- i can't tell you that."
"I am not gonna pressure you but, we will get back to it later. How often do you get this nightmares?"
"Every single night since-"
Hope stopped talking and looked down.
"Since when?"
"When he attacked, i went behind him, Ken. I followed him, we fought again and he beated me up again. And that's when i got that I couldn't do it alone. I had to find another way."
"Did you?"
"The next time i found him, he was gonna come at me when- i stopped him. Told him we could figure it out."
"And what happened?"
"He said, that since i threatened him there was no way he would let me alone. So i asked him, why wouldn't he just kill me and get it over with."
"Hope, no. Don't you dare say something like that again"
"And he said he wanted to make it with a different way and that he would, kill you. So i got crazy, i couldn't let him. I just couldn't. I told him to take me instead, to do whatever her wants to do so you stay safe."
"Oh god. Hope, where were you all this time? Did, did he hurt you?"

Hope was sobbing. She looked at Josie and whipped her tears
"At first, i was in that cell"
"Our cell? What was happening there?"
"I was just there. He would visit me and all. It was just for a week. But i was like hell for me. Being there, remembering us and i don't know how but he would get to my head, showing me the past somehow. I needed it to stop and i-"

Hope's voice broke. She started crying. Josie put her hand on her back
"Shh,shh. It's okay, i am here. Just, take it easy"

Hope nooded. When dhe calmed down she continued.

"I- had to make him trust me. So i would kill him once and for all. And that's when i told him I would help him become the only god again. But i had to proof that i was with him, do whatever he asked me to and i did"
"What did he ask you Hope?"
"I had to, turn off the switch."
"What? Wait, but you told me that you were pretending"
"I was. But i did turn it off for about 2 weeks. We were working together and the worst part- i had to do awful things. But one night, he was sleeping and uncovered i got into his mind and found how to kill him so i went to the cell. I made that explosion."
"And that's when i found you down. But, i got questions. When did you turn it on?"
"When, when you brought me to the school and i told you to just break up, walked to the door and when I looked at you, in that moment when i broke your heart I watched your feelings fade away, in that moment everything came back"
"Oh Hope, i don't know what to say. Why didn't you tell me?"
"I couldn't, thinking about it hurts."
"One more thing, how did you find the bunker?"
"Oh, well when i got to his mind, he- he woke up and he pushed me to the wall. I fell down and he was gonna kill me i was really hurt but i got out ran away like a coward"
"Hope, you are not a coward"
"I ran to the woods and stepped into that thing and fell down. I got up, opened it and hide there. And when I came to the school, sleeping in my room, it was hard, i came back here, i cleaned it up and all but then, the nightmares started"

Josie was listening at her carefully. When Hope finished, she looked at Josie. Josie imedietly moved closer.

"Hope, come here"
Josie said, Hope moved closer too. They hugged. Then they laid on the bed. Josie had her amrs wrapped around Hope.

"Do you feel better?"
"Now that i talked to you about it, yes."
"Why didn't you do it earlier?"
"I guess i was scared and also, the nightmares stopped once we were back together but tonight, i don't know"
"Okay. Just calm down."

Josie said. She cuddled Hope's hair and Hope let herself free and put her head softly on Josie's chest and closed her eyes. She fell asleep.