never give up on her

Hope got up. She cleared her eyes. She left the bathroom. In the midtime, Lizzie was next to Josie. Josie woke up. She was panciked and kept looking around. 
"Calm down. Everything is okay"

Josie calmed down. She laid back to the bed
"What happened?"
"You were with Hope when, Ken-"
"Attacked us! Oh god Hope. Where is she? Is she okay?"
"She was right your side for hours then she went to find dad...Josie, do you remember what else happened"
"I-i... i was with Hope on the ground when- he stabbed-, Lizzie he killed me, oh my god! I am-"
"In transition. Josie you are okay."

Lizzie hugged her while Josie was in in confusion. While they were hugging, Caroline got in

"Lizzie, Hope left-"

She was really rushed but once she saw Josie she ran to her and hugged her then backed off

"Sweetie. Oh god you scared me. Are you okay?"
"What did you just say? Mum, where's Hope?"
"She, she left"
"What? How? When? Why?"
"I don't know. She left this, for you."

Caroline said and took a paper out of her packet, Josie imedietly took it and started reading it. While she was reading it, she started sobbing.

"What is she saying?"
"She, she said that she's gone and that she doesn't want us to look for her. She went to find Ken, finish it. But- she won't come back, ever. She wants to break up, never see me again."
"What?"
"She's acting out, we need to find her. He can kill her. Please, we need to do something."
"We will. But-"
"I need to complete the transition. I know mum. I will."

Josie said, she whipped her tears. Lizzie took her hand and Caroline took a blood bag and gave it to Josie. She drunk some blood and then put it away. Lizzie cuddled Josie's shoulder.

"How are you feeling?"
"I am fine now let's find Hope."

Josie said, she got up as fast as she could. Caroline and Lizzie looked at eachother. They were worried about Josie but they knew that she would do anything for Hope and that thought terrified them.

They started looking for her. They didn't have any luck in three weeks. One day  Josie was looking for her in the woods, she didn't have any luck. She was devastated and afraid that Hope was dead, she was ready to collapse. The thought of losing Hope made her want to die. She went to their place. When she went there she saw smoke. She ran to the smoke to see that the place was on fire. When she stood outside she saw someone laying, it was Hope.

"Hope!"

She vamped herself inside without second thought and then came out while caring her. She sat down and Hope was laying on her legs unconscious. She imedietly called Lizzie. They took her to the school.  Josie was in the room next to Hope waiting for her to wake up. Suddenly, Hope opened her eyes, when she saw that she was at the school she got up.

"Hope! Don't ever do that to me again"

Josie said and hugged her. Hope didn't hug her back, Josie realized that something was wrong she backed off. Hope was consistently looking down, like she was refusing to even dare look at Josie.

"What's wrong?"
"Didn't you see the letter?"
"Yeah but, we will fight him together."
"He is dead. I just killed him. And i don't mean that part, i mean the breaking up part."
"No, we don't have to-"
"No. Josie we have to. It's done"
"No, Hope i don't understand"
"Look at me and you will understand"

Hope said. She looked at her and Josie looked at Hope and that's when she realised it. There was nothing, just blank. Hope's humanity was gone. Josie got scared once she realized it.

"No!"
Josie said. Her voice cracked. Tears were slowly falling on her face. Hope didn't say a word she got up but Josie took her hand.

"Hope, please. Talk to me"
"There is nothing to talk about Josie. We are doomed, we were doomed from the very beginning. And i got over it. You should too."

Hope said as she pushed Josie's hand away. She got up, walked to the door and opened it. Josie looked at her and Hope turned around. It was as she had felt absolutely anything about Josie, and that's when she saw Josie's heart getting broke, her love for her fading away slowly while tears were falling from her eyes. Hope didn't act, she turned around careless and closed the door behind her. Josie ran to the door but didn't get to catch Hope. She stood there staring at the door and kneed as she covered her face with her hands. Lizzie got in then, she rushed to Josie and kneed next to her. Josie looked at her

"She turned the humanity switch Lizzie."
"What?"

Lizzie couldn't believe it. She imedietly pulled Josie and put her in her arms and started comforting her till she would calm down. They laid on the bed.

"I don't understand."
"Me neither. Lizzie, while I was unconscious,  did something happen to Hope? Anything?"
"She was by your side the entire time, when mum decided to talk to dad and then Hope got up and followed her. Then you woke up and she was just, gone"
"Dad? Did dad and Hope talk?"
"I mean probably i don't know"
"I gotta find him right now"

Josie yelled and she got up, Lizzie tried to stop her but Josie had vamp away. She went outside, Alaric was sitting drinking bourbon. She rushed and stood in front of him.

"Dad!"
"Sweetie. Are you okay? Is Hope okay?"
"Yeah like you care"
"What?"
"Did you tell Hope anything while i was unconscious?"
"No why would i?"
"Well i don't know after the things you pulled when you found out about us"
"Josie what happened?"
"Her humanity is off and she suddenly doesn't wanna be with me i swear to god dad if you told her, something. Anything i will never forgive you. And know that as hard as you I try i will never give up on her"