Our place

"You know what? You are right. I am not gonna be that person"

Hope said, she stood up. Josie checked her out as she was getting up. Hope gave Josie her hand, Josie took it and got up.

Josie smiled she imedietly kissed Hope. Hope cut the kiss but stayed close to Josie's face.

"You know, we should be doing this somewhere else."
"Yeah but where? I mean the cell is now ashes since-"
"Your fight with Ken. You didn't tell me where were you for two weeks."
"Around. Anyway, any ideas?"
"Nope. Ugh, i missed having my place."
"I've got an idea"

Hope took Josie to a place behind the school, somewhere in the woods.

"It's literally the middle of nowhere you know"
"No it's something i found when i was gone."

Hope said as she walked to a big hole on the ground. She opened it, there was a ladder, they got inside. It was a tiny room with a bed and some other things. It looked clean and beautiful.
"Whoah, Hope this is so nice"
"Well at first the place was a mess but yeah"
"How did you find this?"

Hope didn't answer. She zoned out, she got lost it was like flashbacks coming through to her. Josie tried to understand what was going on.

"Hope? Hope you there?"

Hope focused, she moved her head and then looked at Josie.

"Yes sorry i got lost there. So you like it?"
"Yeah it looks awesome"
"Good. Because well, this is our place now"
"Sounds good to me"

Josie said, she brought her lips together and checked out Hope. Hope smiled at her in a flirty way as she moved her body closer. She touched her face and slowly kissed her. Then Josie took her hand and they walked to the bed. Josie laid down and Hope laid on her while kissing her.

After a while Josie and Hope were laying on the bed.

""I missed this too Hope"
"Yeah, tell me aboutit. But, you better get going to the school."
"Aren't you gonna come with?"
"I- well i think i am staying here, for a while but you can go to the school."
"Okay. But i will miss you"
"No worries i'll pass tomorrow for good morning"

Josie smiled. She got up and wore her t-shirt

"Wait, i am coming with"
"You don't have to Hope"
"I do"
"Okay"

Josie said softly. Hope got up. They walked outside the school. They stood in front of the door. Josie turned around and looked at Hope. Hope kissed her. Then she backed off walked to the door and opened it, then she looked at Hope and waved at her cutely, Hope smiled and nooded. Josie walked inside.
Hope went to the bunker, she laid on the bed when her phone rung. It was Josie.

"Jo? Everything okay?"
"Yeah, just wanted to check up if you got to the bunker"
"Yeah, i am just laying here, without you. I really miss you right now"
"Well i can always come by again."
"No stay there. I told you i am going to come tomorrow."
"Okay"
"Goodnight"
"Goodnight beautiful"

They both smiled and then hung up the phone. The next morning, Josie woke up.  After some seconds someone knocked the door.

"Yes?"

Hope walked in. She walked closer and sat next to Josie.

"Hey"
"Hey"
"Good morning beautiful"

Hope said as moved closer and kissed Josie on the head, then Josie kissed her on the lips.

"I love it when you call me beautiful babe"
"I love it when you call my babe"

Josie laughed softly. Then she pulled her hair background.
"You know it really sucks when i can't sleep with you and wake up with you"
"About that"

Josie said and smiled. Hope looked at Josie quriously
"I am sure we can work on that one"
"How?"
"Well if my mum is okay, we could you know stay on the same dormitory"
"Oh you-"

Hope didn't get to finish her phrase. Someone knocked the door.
"Josie, can i come in?"
"Yes mum"

Caroline walked in.

"How come i knew i'd find you two together here?"
"Hi Mrs- Caroline"
"You are learning"
"Everything okay mum?"
"Just wanted to inform you that, your dad just left"
"Oh, okay. Good i guess."

Caroline nooded, she was gonna walk away.
"Mum?"

Caroline turned around imedietly
"Yes?"
"Could i maybe change dormitory?"
"Oh, are you and Lizzie good?"
"Well yes, that's really not the reason"
"Girls, am i missing something here, are you two back together?"
"Maybe"
"It was matter of time."

Hope laughed and looked at Josie.
"But yeah. You can change dormitory"
"Oh thanks mum"

Josie said as she got up and hugged Caroline. Hope smiled Caroline was looking at her and she nooded. Then backed off and walked away. Josie closed the door and looked at Hope, rushed to her and kissed her.

"I am coming at your dormitory!"

Josie said happily as she smiled
"This is good"

Hope said without much excitement
"Don't you like this?"
"No,no,no. I really do. This is great. I really can't wait to wake up with you by my side"

Hope said to reassure Josie. She touched her on the face and Josie smiled.
"So, there's this umm, party tonight, at the grill."

Hope said

"Really? That's nice"
"I was wondering maybe we could go. If you want"
"Yes, yes of course"
"Good. But, i don't want to see you getting ready."
"I don't understand."
"I am going to leave now. But i will come and pick you up tonight around, 8 pm?"
"Mmm, i like this. But where are you gonna go?"
"I will be at the bunker or i don't know"
"You, sure?"
"Yeah"
"Okay"
"Then i'll see you tonight beautiful"

Hope said as she was going to walk away. She and Josie slowly left eachothers hands because they didn't want to let eachother go. Hope walked outside.
Eventually, the night came. Josie got ready. Hope was waiting for her down the stairs. She was standing when she heard Josie. She turned around, her eyes imedietly sobbed and sparkled. Josie smiled, she walked down th4 stairs and stood in front of Hope.

"H-hey"

Hope said breathless as she couldn't stop looking at Josie. Her eyes were shining like stars and she was smiling uncontrollable.
"Hey"
"You, you look beautiful"
"Thank you"

Josie said she smiled. Hope took her hand and they walked outside and to the grill. When they got in, the grill was full of people. They were walking through the crowd. Josie started feeling a bit anxious. She kept looking around. She ended up getting lost into the crowd, but then Hope found her.

"Jo, are you okay?"
"I don't feel so good"

Hope pulled her away from the crowd. They went to the bathroom, Josie felt better.

"Are you feeling better?"
"Yes"
"I am sorry It's my fault, i should have known that crowds like this would make you uncomfortable with the whole thing"
"You, you mean the vampirism? No, i just felt dizzy"

Josie said as she was going to walk out of the bathroom, Hope stood in front of her.
"Whoah, are you going back inside?"
"Yes. Why not?"
"Josie, you won't be able to control yourself out there, you will attack at someone eventually."
"But i am okay, i don't feel hungry or whatever"
"So out there you didn't feel maybe headache? And your stomach didn't hurt. And you didn't feel the dizziness or the constant feeling of ripping someone's head off. You didn't feel the jumpiness. I bet you can smell every single person's blood in there"
"Hope-"
"Josie, this is you graving for blood. I know it's hard i understand and i wanna help you, please. Just, let me help you"