Chapter 11- Him.

I go to the door and open it. I look up and see it's him it's Jackson standing there all wet. I freeze.
"Were you the once dancing with me?" He say demandingly. He take a few steps in my house and close the door behind him. I couldn't get any words out. Brooke for fuck sakes.
"Were you?" He ask desperately.
"Y-yes I was." I manage to get out. He grabs my hips and crashes his lips onto mine. I couldn't believe what's happening but I eventually started moving in sink with his lips. I push myself more onto him and he gave a groan in response. I snake my hands up to his hair. He licks my bottom lip for permission to enter. I lean my head back and open my mouth more for him to enter. He devours my mouth. His hand go from my waist to my ass cheeks and give them a squeeze before moving down lower. He grab the back of my thighs and lift me up. I wrap my legs around his waist. He stop.
"Where's your room?" He ask.
"Upstairs." I say. He then leans back in to kiss me one more time before walking me halfway up the stairs. He press me up against the wall and devour my mouth like before. I let out a muffled moan. My core is now dripping wet. I feel his member growing larger and larger as soon as I did it. He carry on taking me up the stairs without breaking the kiss.
"What door?" He ask.
"End of the hall and to your right then up the stairs." I say. He takes long strides down the hallway. I bury my head in his neck. I take in his cologne and my god it fucking intoxicating. I press light kisses to his neck and I make my way up to his jawline. We go up the stairs. He set me down on the floor. He take his jacket off. I reach up and unbutton his top. I get to the last one and I slide it off his shoulders. He steps forward pressing our bodies close together.
"You sure you wanna do this?" He say looking deep into my eyes. I give him a kiss.
"I'm sure." With that he turned us around and he sat on the edge of my bed. He pull me down so I'm straddling his lap. He connect our lips once again. His hands found its way onto my hips. I lean more onto him if that's even more possible. He started moving my hips back and fourth grinding me against him. I lean my head back in pleasure. He started kissing me softly from my collar bone up my neck. He trail them over my jawline and down my neck nipping every so often and leaving purple marks until he reaches the strap of my pyjamas. He started sliding off my strap with his teeth. He start grinding me even harder which lead me to moan softly. He takes one hand from my hips and start making its way up my pyjama top. He snake the other around my waist keeping the rhythm. He touches my stomach softly and carries on going up. He starts massaging my breast. My hands go from his head to his shoulder then down to hem of my pyjama top and I lift it up over my head and throw it somewhere. He stops grinding me. His eyes are fixed to my breasts. I feel the hand that was wrapped around my waist make it's way up to the clasp of my bra and unclip it. It fell loose. He grabs the centre of it and pulls it off. He throw it away. He resume kissing me on the bottom of my neck. He trail them until he gets to the valley of my breasts. He moves his head over and starts sucking one. He then moved over to the other one. My nipples are rock solid now. He wrap an arm around my back and turn us around so I'm underneath him on the bed. He holds himself up with his hands either side of my head. He bend down and give me a passionate kiss. My hands roam his toned back. He then started grinding from the top. I moan softly into his mouth. He moves down the bed until he reaches my shorts. He tug at them. I lift my hips a little. He slide them off. He place kisses on my outer thighs and moved his way inwards inching closer to my wet core. I feel his hot breath on it through my drenched panties. I feel his hands go under the small piece of lace that's holding the back and front together and slide them off. I feel his hand caress my thigh before he takes his right hand and starts playing with my clit. I moan loudly and arch my back. He inches his mouth closer due to the heat of his breath. He lick my folds slowly. He places kisses on my clit while sliding two fingers inside me.
"Fuck." I moan. He groans at my actions and the vibrations sends shivers all up my body. I doesn't take long for me to release. He lick it all clean. He comes back up and devours my mouth once again. I can taste my juices in his mouth. He roll off me and sit up. I lean up on my elbows to see what he's doing. He unbuckle his trousers and take them off along with his boxers. He does something else but I can't see what he's doing. He turn around and hover over me again. I lay back down. He kiss me again and then looking down. He line himself up with me and goes in slowly. My mouth hangs open and i lean my head back. He goes faster every time i moan. I feel the familiar heat rising and I cum and he follows after me. He pulls out slowly. He kiss me softly on the lips before reaching in front of us and grabbing a blanket. He drape it over me. He get up and walk into my bathroom. He comes back out after a minute and I hear running water, he quickly walks over to me and picks me up bridal style while taking me to the bathroom, he then stands me up and holds me close while bringing me in the shower and starting to clean my body. After he finished he grabbed the shampoo and conditioner and washed my hair, he then dry me off and picked me up again while setting me on the counter and going to grab some fresh pyjamas for me, when he came back he helped me put on my pyjamas as I was to tired. My clothes consisted of a pair of shorts and cropped top pyjama set. He then picked me up and placed me on the bed. I shift up to the top of the bed and get under the duvet as he walked back into the bathroom to turn the bathroom light off. He walk back out and join me under the covers. I snuggle up to him. He starts tracing circles on my arms.
"You drive me crazy did you know that." He say.
"Me to." I smile. I look up at the ceiling and let the sleep consume me.