Chapter 9- The dinner.

*Jackson's POV*
We get out of the car and head towards a restaurant. I open the doors for the girls and I follow them in.
"What can I do for you guys." A waiter say coming up two us.
"Do you have a table for three?" I ask.
"Yes we do follow me." He smile. I nod. I signal the girls to go before me. They make their way to our table. As I slide into the booth my thoughts remain on Brooke and the way she was dancing. How could she not want to dance? Mary told me to drop it so I will. After we had our food I took Brooke and Mary back to Brooke's house.
"You wanna come in if your not to busy we can chat or whatever." Brooke offer.
"You sure?" I ask. She nod her head. I stop the car and head up behind the girls. It looks as if they're planning something. The whispering carried on until we reached the living room. From what i can see it's a nice house. It's better than my apartment. They both turn to me with a worried look. My brows furrow.
"What's going on?" I ask crossing my arms.
"Well the other week I was looking for you and this guy came up to me and was saying things about my dancing and how he wanted me to teach. The man was the deputy headmaster of the New York dance academy and I got a call saying he wanted me to go there for an interview." Mary say fiddling with her hands.
"Also he was there at the last show and offered Mary the job." Brooke smile. Holy shit. That's all Mary has talked about was New York and now her dreams are coming true. My smile couldn't get any bigger.
"That's fucking awesome Mary congratulations." I say picking her up and twirling her around.
"I couldn't have done it without you." She say.
"Okay I'm gonna go I'll let you have a minute together. No funny business." She point at us. I smile shake my head. 
"Okay but who are you gonna dance with if I take the job." She say pacing the room.
"What about Brooklyn she has amazing form I've seen her dance." I shrug.
"Would you keep you voice down." She say putting her index finger on my lips to shush me.
"Why not she would be amazing." I whisper.
"She wouldn't I know her to well I could try but I'm not promising anything. I'm warning you Jack she's been through a lot so watch what you say or do." She warn me.
"Fine but please try. I wouldn't like to dance with anyone else." I whisper. Her expression softens and embraces me in a hug.
*End of Jackson's POV*
*Brooklyn's POV*
I go into the kitchen to grab myself a glass of water. I then quickly head upstairs to put the pjs I had on earlier. I wash my face and brush through my hair. I put it into a quick ponytail. I slide my sliders on and make my way back downstairs. As I look up I see Jackson leaving.
"Leaving already?" I ask.
"Well it's late and I have to get back." He say looking me up and down and licking his lips.
"Thank you for taking us to dinner and for coming." I say.
"It's no problem." He smile.
"I'll see you tomorrow." I say.
"Bye." I go to walk in the living but I get stopped.
"What happened to your back?" I hear him ask. I freeze in my spot.
"I-it's nothing." I stutter. I hear the door close before I let out a breath that I didn't know I was holding in. Me and my mother were in a car accident she didn't make it. Me on the other hand I just had a huge graze on my back. Nothing severe to make me not dance or even function. So it's bye bye bikinis for me. I walk back into the living room to see Mary laying on the couch. I sit on her lap.
"You know when I go to New York could you take over for me." She ask.
"What do you mean?" I nervously laugh it off.
"You know dance with Jackson." She say.
"No Mary I wouldn't you know I'll be never as good as you." I say. She sit up and rub my thighs.
"You are better than me at dancing and you know it. Jackson's a strong partner he can lead anyone. Come on Speedy, do it for me." She pout.
"I'll think about it." I say.
"Wanna go upstairs and watch something I'm tired." She groan.
"Come on then, I still have your pair of pyjamas from last time." I say getting off her.
"Thank you." She smile. She hold her hands up and I grab them and drag her off the sofa. We go upstairs and I dig Mary's pyjamas out from the shelf in my wardrobe. I pass them to her and she goes in the small bathroom and she changes.
"Here can you put this on charge." She say tossing me her phone. I plug mine and hers in. I pull the covers back I then go into my bathroom and brush my teeth. I turn around and lift my top and pull my bottoms down a little to reveal my scar.

*My scar* I trace it a few times

*My scar*
I trace it a few times. I tear up at the memory.
"Honey." I see Mary in the doorway and wrap me in a huge hug.
"Just a little trip down memory lane that's all." I shrug and put my pyjamas back in place. I blink the tears away and think of the good times. I make my way over to my fairy lights and turn them off. I go to my light switch and turn my main light off. I jump into bed. I thought I would fall asleep but I couldn't get Jackson out of my head and dancing with him. Maybe I should but I have no idea what I should I do.