Chapter 15

Mahienver sultan:

I was in complete shock after I found out Pargali was shot with a poisonous arrow right after Osman's, Mehmed's and Murad's currcumsation day. No one sems suspicious to me yet, but I know that ateast one person in this room has at least something to do with it. I didn't like Ibrahim at all but this whole thing has me shaken up.

I was honestly getting annoyed seeing Hatice crying over Ibrahim and valide and Humsah comforting her. It was obvious she was head over hills for him but no one dared to say anything.

But the thing that left me shock as well were Mustafa's harsh words to Mihrisah. I didn't know a child could have that much hate inside of him. He usd to be a sweet caring boy but I guess his mother brainwashed him.

And while Ibrahim was being taking care of and we were waiting at the same room no one said anything.

,,I bet Mihrisah sultan is at fault for assault of Ibrahim Pasha." Mustafa muttered making my blood boil once again. He's been behaving even worse after his punishment ended and It is honestly very annoying. I've had absolutely enough of this child thinking that he couldsay anything he wants just because he's the eldest son.

,,Mustafa, enough, behave." I said coldy as he turned his gaze towards me. I knew that by this I made Mustafa dislike m even more but he needs to humbled.

,,Look who decided to spoke up... It's honestly surprising of how long you stayed quite, Mahienver sultanim." He sad looking right thru me.

,,It's enough argum-" Humasah sultan started but I interrupted her. ,,It is, very much, because those who think don't speak, but you need to stop this oddly childish attitude, Sehzadem." I said to him.

,,And what would the childish attitude me, if I may ask, sultanim?" Mustafa raised his eyebrow on me.

,,The fact you keep accusing Mihrisah of everything. And I'm ot taking anyone's side here I'm just saying that you souldn't balme everything on her just because you two had an argument." I said, Mihrisah looked at me with a look of a plesent surprise, I knew she didn't expect for me to jump into this, but I guess I did. Mustafa wanted to reply bur a loud groan of Melek cut him out.

,,Melek are you alright?" Valide turned to Melek who placed her hand onto her very swollen belly

,,I'm alright, sultanim, this happens all the time." Melek said. I could see she was still in pain but trying to hide it. Then she left another groan then another before screaming that the child will come. I had such mixed feelings about the whole situation I was in. First Ibrahm gets hit by a poisonous arrow and no one knows id he will surrive or not then I almost get into an argument with Mustafa and then Melek goes into labour. Although I didn't really care if she'll give birth to a sehzade or a sultana because I knew nothing will change either way, deep Inside I hoped for a girl to be born and I don't even know why.

We kept waiting in the same room, the silence was still present while everyone was staring at each other. I just held my triplets close and hoped for he best. At one point I almost laughed out loud when I thought that if the baby is born unhealthy that Mustafa will balme Mihrisah for that.

The tension was soon ened when we got the news that a baby girl was born. We all entered the chambers Melekwas In. She was laying on the bed with her daughter in her hands. Suleyman then took the girl and that's when the ceremony started.

,,Your name will be Menekshe,your name will be Menekshe, your name will be Menekshe." Suleyman whispered into the baby's ears as we all prayed.

The next day:

,,Attention! Haseki Mahienver sultan hazretreli!" Canfeda announced as I started walking towards the gates of harem. I was heading to Suleyman.

 I was heading to Suleyman