•A/N《Sorry for the Inactivity!!!》

~♡Hey guys, Z. Marie here!!!♡

I'm sorry for the inactivity that's been happening for the past few weeks!! 

I had a little loss in motivation and decided that I needed a reading break to help- so I was off reading some fanfics off my comfort characters and such- (I need new books😅)!!

(Ex: Eddie Munson, Steve Harrington, Billy Hargrove, Any character by Sebastian Stan bc I have an issue- but mostly Bucky B., Chase Collins, Jefferson Hatter, and Nick Fowler- along with Loki and Draco M. (and other HP characters).... now that's not including my female comfort characters, like Wanda M. or Natasha R....  I got off into a tangent, back to what I was saying😅😅)

I start school soon- given todays date (the day I'm writing and publishing this is August 4, 2022, and school starts back up on the 10th) and I'm stressing again (per usual).

I will try to write as much as possible, and as much as I can between school and the amount of homework I'm bound to have- That being said, I'll be keeping a notebook on hand to write down things as my school doesn't allow phones out on campus.

I'm also about to start helping a friend of mine with a book of hers, as it will be published on her account, but we will both be writing it.  Now, when the chapters for that will be going from Docs to Wattpad, I'm not sure, but we will be trying to upload that as much as we possibly can!!

Now, I have some plans for some imagines that I've been working on, just not on here, more of on paper and in my head- one of which is angst and I'm extremely sorry for it in advance!!

But, I had a talk with a friend, who will be tagged in an upcoming one-shot bc they were upset for my almost use of a Stan cameo, so I will be making some of those in the future!! And you'll have them to thank for that, as I'm extremely mad at myself for not thinking about it myself!!!

~Z. Marie signing off!! Love you guys♡