☆Coffee Shop: Part 2☆

☆You work at a Cafe in town, one that Sam and Bucky visit on the regular. You've recognized both men, since for one, the new Captain America's 'mask' does nothing to hide his face and Sergeant Barnes doesn't even try to, with the exception of his arm, which he only really 'hides' when he's in public so people won't recognize 'the Winter Soldier'.

Bucky moved to live closer to Sam after the events of TFATWS, upon realizing that he actually isn't alone in this world, he just has to let those that are his friends and those that want to help him, actually help him. He still goes to therapy, only to a different one since his old therapist is still stationed in New York.

The coffee shop you work at is a mom&pop shop, called Athena's Coffee Boutique, and you're very close to the owner of the shop. You're usually the one that helps her close shop at the end of the day, and then in the mornings, you help her open the shop. You work there as you try to start up your career of being an author.

A/N: Yes, I'm trying to be funny, author's and their Cafe's...😑😂

Something you try not to let show is that you've grown a small crush on the Sergeant. Which a few of your friends have noticed anyways because you're very attentive to him and Sam when they come in, more so than you normally are with other customers.

But what you haven't realized is that he has started to grow a small... okay, so it's not that small, crush on you too... only he's much more scared. Scared of what in particular? He'd never say, not to you, but he's scared his past will scare you off. And he's scared that you don't even know he exists... which is completely impossible, since he's been in the shop every morning for two months now.☆

The Date♡

☆Read Part 1 to have the full experience!! Here we are, at the date!! Or well, we're about to be!☆

¤¤¤

《Bucky's P.O.V.》

"Okay, and remember to pick up some flowers on your way there!" Sarah says as she continued to usher me out of the door. Sam is just in the livingroom, with his nephews, sitting on the couch, watching us and trying not to laugh at my current predicament with his sister.

We had gone to the store earlier and now I am wearing a new, fitted, black button-up, long sleeved shirt paired with a pair of dark jeans, and my usual gloves. And of course, I had my dog tags on. Sarah had tried to get me to take the gloves off, but after what felt like the tenth argument, she finally gave up and let me be. Now it was almost time to meet Y/n for our date...

"Okay, okay! And I'm taking you're car so I don't get my outfit dirty, and so that I can bring her home in case she doesn't have a ride!" I said, repeating what Sarah had told me I was going to be doing for the hundredth time. It felt like I was rehearsing for a play.

"Good, now, when you get back, I want to know how it went, am I understood?" she continues, starting to sound like she was my mom, not my bestfriend's little sister...

"Yes ma'am," I say as Sam busts out laughing. I shoot him a glare before I start moving on my own to get out the door. "I'll see you guys when I get back."

"Hopefully it's not too soon!" Sam shouts as the door shuts behind me. I let a smile fall on my face as I walk to Sarah's car. She had had her boys clear it out when they got home for this very purpose...