☆Requests☆

《Please, you are free to either post your requests here in the comments, or DM me!! I work with ×reader (Y/n), and I will try to do more the just ×F.reader, you guys will just have to be patient with me!! I'm a female that goes by she/her pronouns, but that doesn't mean that I'm not against trying to write they/them, she/them, he/them, or he/him y/n's. I WILL want feedback on anything doing with any of those Y/n's, so that I can make sure you guys are enjoying them!! But please, only constructive criticism!!!

Bases for what I will need:
A general idea of the storyline!

•Don't give me names for Y/n, please!! Just the preferred pronouns and timeline that the story takes place in- aka, CATFA, CATWS, CA:CW, Black Panther (Since we all know he was there for those events), TFATWS, or anything in between or afterwards!!

•Relationships with other characters, aka:
¤Sam Wilson, Natasha Romanoff, Steven Rogers, Clint Barton, Tony Stark, Thor Odinson, Loki Odinson/Laufeyson, Bruce Banner, Howard Stark, Peggy Carter, ect.
(Yes, if you so wish, I will make it to were the lovely Nat and playboy Tony are still alive after the events of Avengers: Endgame! Or that Steve never left)

•Anything you want to be special about Y/n, like powers or angst.

•Any particular ship besides Bucky×Reader, such as Stony, Romangers, Bruce×Nat, and jealous ppls too, (again, if you so wish)

•You can, however, include names for friends for Y/n that are based on your friends, or ex's and family!! (If you wish!!)

•If you want this to be more based around you, I won't be putting your name, but I can try to make it more specific to you, that is if you wish! Just follow the guidelines and tell me how Y/n would react to whatever situation she's/they're/he's in!!

☆If you want a part two to any of the one-shots/images, please, let me know, and I will work on it!! If it gets to the part where it would be better to make a book out of the story, I will let you guys know!!!☆