☆School Trouble☆

You are married to James Buchanan Barnes, or more formally known as Bucky or The Winter Soldier. It's been a few years after the events of TFATWS, where you and Bucky met. Your family has been friends with the Wilsons for as long as you can remember. You're bestfriends with Sarah, only a few months older then her, and helped her to raise her little boys after the death of her husband, and then again after the blip, which Sarah, yourself, and her 2 little boys all survived.

You were there for Sam when he got back after the death of his friend, Riley, back before he joined the Avengers, and after the infamous Captain Steve Rogers "disappearance". Sam told you what had really happened, along with telling Sarah, as he thinks of you as his sister, and he doesn't like to keep secrets from family.

You met Bucky when he came to help Sam and Sarah fix their family boat, and from there, everything just went up! Bucky moved to Louisiana to be closer to the few friends he did have (advise from his mandatory therapist, who also advised him to go to another therapist after he moved upon his request), and y'all got closer from there. Now, the two of you have a set of beautiful twins boys, who just turned four and are already in Pre-K, and an almost two year old daughter.

At the moment, Bucky is off on a small recon mission with Sam (even though he has a family now, leaving the life he was introduced to by Steve seems to him a strange concept, and even though you miss him, you always support him, since you always have Sarah's help with your little ones). You're at home with your little girl while her brothers are at school, and it's almost eleven o'clock, so you're about ready to fix lunch.☆

¤¤¤

《Y/n P.O.V》

I watched the tv with vague interest, more interested in my daughter's reaction to the cartoon playing on the screen. Her dark brown hair, the same as her father's, barley reached her shoulders, though I tried not to cut it as much as I can. I only did if I had to cut off the dead ends.

All of a sudden, she turns to look at me, her y/e/c eyes looking at me straight in my eyes, and smiles brightly at me. Her smile reminds me so much of Bucky when he smiles, and I can't help but smile back.

"M-momma?" She stutters on the word, and my smile widens. All three of the kids, Rebecca, Samuel, and Anthony, have shown to be brighter than other kids their age. Shuri, the Wakandan Princess Bucky took me to visit shortly after we became serious and have kept in touch with, says it's most likely from them having a strain of the super-soldier serum in their vains.

"What's up, Becca love?" I ask in return. Each kid was named after someone important in Bucky's life, which was mostly my idea as most of my family was still here.

Their names, Rebecca Natalia Barnes, Samuel Howard Barnes, and Anthony Grant Barnes, each represent someone in Bucky's life.

I choose Rebecca, and he pick out Natalia, to honor Natasha Romanoff, since it was a name he had once called her when he had been made to he trained her in the Red Room, a time he doesn't like to talk too much about.

Grant came from his lifelong friend, Steven Grant Rogers, and I had to beg a little for him to go along with Samuel. And Anthony and Howard came from the Starks, a family who helped him in one aspect back in 1943, and another who he never got to make amends to.

"I-I'm hung-e," Becca said in a small voice.

"Okay, lovie, let me go make us some sandwiches for lunch, I'll be right back! You can keep watching TV while I go make lunch," I say with a smile as I get up to go to the kitchen to make her lunch.