☆Coffee Shop☆

☆You work at a Cafe in town, one that Sam and Bucky visit on the regular. You've recognized both men, since for one, the new Captain America's 'mask' does nothing to hide his face and Sergeant Barnes doesn't even try to, with the exception of his arm, which he only really 'hides' when he's in public so people won't recognize 'the Winter Soldier'.

Bucky moved to live closer to Sam after the events of TFATWS, upon realizing that he actually isn't alone in this world, he just has to let those that are his friends and those that want to help him, actually help him. He still goes to therapy, only to a different one since his old therapist is still stationed in New York.

The coffee shop you work at is a mom&pop shop, called Athena's Coffee Boutique, and you're very close to the owner of the shop. You're usually the one that helps her close shop at the end of the day, and then in the mornings, you help her open the shop. You work there as you try to start up your career of being an author.

A/N: Yes, I'm trying to be funny, author's and their café's...😑😂

Something you try not to let show is that you've grown a small crush on the Sergeant. Which a few of your friends have noticed anyways because you're very attentive to him and Sam when they come in, more so than you normally are with other customers.

But what you haven't realized is that he has started to grow a small... okay, so it's not that small, crush on you too... only he's much more scared. Scared of what in particular? He'd never say, not to you, but he's scared his past will scare you off. And he's scared that you don't even know he exists... which is completely impossible, since he's been in the shop every morning for two months now.☆

¤¤¤

《Bucky's P.O.V.》

I sat at the usually spot in the shop, with my usual order in hand. I'm just watching her as she interacts with the other customers, always being so polite with them...

Y/n...

She is dressed in her usual work outfit, a plain black long-sleeved shirt with black pants to match, and a dark green apron, the shop's colors, that held her note pad, pin, extra napkins, extra sugars, and had her name printed beautifully onto it, just below her left collarbone.

That's the most I knew about her... well, okay, that's a lie. I know she has y/l/h y/c/h, which is currently pulled back to keep fallen strands from getting into the food or drinks, and gorgeous y/c/e eyes that go beautiful together... She also barely ever wears makeup, but then again, she doesn't really need it. I know that she's incredibly nice to even the rudest customer that walks in.

I even knew that she's an aspiring author! She works here to help pay her bills... I might have over heard one of the more flirtatious customer's conversation with her. Which I might have been jealous of how easily he had found it to talk to her... Then again, I was also especially glad when she didn't want to give him her number.

"And then I got eaten by a dinosaur... Okay, seriously man, are you paying any attention at all?" Sam said, bringing my attention back to him.

My head snapped to him, mentally shaking out of my daze as I look back to him. Sam is wearing his normal morning workout gear, his white 'pararescue' t-shirt, and sweats, which is still sweaty from earlier.

"Huh?" I had heard absolutely nothing about what he had been saying for the past twenty minutes since we got here. In all honestly, I think I'd been staring at Y/n the entire time...