chapter 9: Insane

En başından başla

"Dr. Bright!!" I shouted and walk up to Dr. Bright. "Hey [ y/n ]! This is Dr. Kondraki, he is going to help me with your first cross test," Dr. Bright said. "Nice to meet you Scp-#### or I should say [ y/n ]" Dr. Kondraki greet me. "And it's nice to meet you too Dr. Kondraki" I said with a smile. "What's the test?" I question Dr. Bright.

Dr. Bright was about to replied but Dr. Kondraki said it first. "You will going to interact with an old AI," Dr. Kondraki said and point at an old AI which the old AI is in the other room.

Once I look at the old AI, I then notice that the old AI is scp-079. "Ok, so what I'm going to do there?" I question them which i know that I will going to take a sit infront of scp-079.

"You see the chair, over there?" Kondraki pointed at the chair which is in front of scp-079. I nodded in replied which Dr. Kondraki notice and continue explaining. "You take a sit over to that chair and wait" Dr. Kondraki said.

"Wait for wha-" before I can continue my question, the MTF grabbed me and pushed me to the room and the push didn't make me fall.

I walk up to scp-079 and sit on the chair that Dr. Kondraki point at.

I waited something to happen but it never came. . . "Why is nothing happening. . . Scp-079 supposed to be talking to me. . . Maybe because of my ability to like. . . Uhh. . . What did Dr. Kondraki or Dr. Bright or dr. Clef said. . ." Trying to remember what Dr. Kondraki or Dr. Bright or dr. Clef said about my ability or something.

"Make people around me feel scared?" I thought unsure that's what they said.

Second pass or minute's pass or maybe hour's pass, I don't know. . . There's no clock or anything that can let me know how long I have been here. . .

"Nothing happening. . . I'm starting to losing my sanity. . . I want to go home and play ( favorite game ) or watch something. . ." I thought and want to go home.

( [ A/n ] : Joke!! This isn't apart of the chapter but if you want to, jk It's part )

Meanwhile in the observer room. . . ( 5 or 7 hours later )

"I think we broke her/him/them. . ." Dr. Kondraki said while seeing you go insane. "Nah she/he/they is/are still fine" Dr. Bright said.

"I'm not sure about that. . ." Dr. Kondraki said unsure if he pick the right decision. "I'm 99% sure," Dr. Bright said while he is drinking his coffee.

"Ok. . . I'm gonna be back," Dr. Kondraki said. "Where are you going???" Dr. Bright ask while taking a sip from his lovely coffee. "Going to get my own coffee," Dr. Kondraki replied which Dr. Bright just nod in replied because he just want to enjoy his coffee before going back to his business or before dr. Kondraki tells the o5 and lets him do all of the paperwork.

Dr. Kondraki left the observer room to get his own coffee and only Dr. Bright is left in the room while [ y/n ] is going insane and hungry.

Dr. Bright keep drinking his coffee while observing you. "I'm going to enjoying this before I will do all of the paperwork" Dr. Bright thought and taking a sip.

Back to you. . . ( 10 or 12 hours pass )

I just waited and waited but this stupid AI isn't answering or working or something, i try to make this AI speak, but nothing work!! I want to sleep but if I do dr. Bright shouted at me.

I have been in this room for uhh. . . I don't know. I can't even ask dr. Bright or dr. Kondraki to let me out because their not answering, like what?!

I have lost my sanity and I forgot that their roleplaying or something but why do they want me to stay in this room for hours without any another things to do except walking or running and sitting, plus they didn't even bring any food!

Scp-079 pov:

"I don't even know I have this feeling, i think that's what the humans called it. . I should just pretend that I'm a broken AI" I thought.

"But I don't know how to explain this feeling. . . Maybe lizard know" I guess still doesn't want to talk to the human who have gone insane.

[ Y/n ] pov:

Hours pass or days pass or even week's pass. I still don't know how long I have been in this room. . .

I waited and waited. . . And finally i heard the door slowly open but not sure because my mind can play a trick on me.

I turn around to spot an MTF. "SCP - #### pls leave the testing room and follow the MTF to guide you to your new cell" someone said and I didn't try to guess who it was because I just wanted food.

I quickly run up to the MTF and we left the testing room.

I think we where haft way to my new cell but I pass out because of hunger.

•---------------------------------------------------------•

Scp-079 aka old AI/ownerless

Dr. Bright aka the rule breaker/the person who have alot of rules

Dr. Kondraki aka the butterfly man

•---------------------------------------------------------•

[ A/n ] : pls don't plan on making yourself or your friend starve until she/he/they pass out, it's not funny. And if you really want to do it, you will regret what you did.

And if you think you are fat, pls don't ever think of starving yourself until you get skinny or have a perfect body, there's a chance that you will die because of starvation.

"So there's a chance I can get skinny because-" pls just don't do it, even if I say 'there's a chance' pls don't.

•---------------------------------------------------------•

What scp do you want to meet next? (pls don't suggest any doctor because you will meet some of the doctor along the way and good for your first test) (your request may not show up but I will try my best to write it down)

Request to meet scp-079 is by lumie1234t

ווווווווווווווווווו