Capitano x Fatui male reader, part 2

Start from the beginning

'I wish for a heater right about now.' (Y/n) silently cried inside on how his world's technology was much more advanced than this place. But it was all he can get right now so he can't complain too much. Sitting down on the couch again he wondered what activities people do daily. For kids especially. But he doubts that he is even allowed to leave the castle. "*Sigh* I wanna try ice fishing sometime." Not realizing he spoke that out loud, (Y/n) stared at the fire until he fell asleep and ended up landing on Capitano's shoulders.

The harbinger was surprised once (Y/n)'s head touched his shoulders. Looking at the man beside him some kind of protective instinct rushed over him. Like a wolf protecting his mate. Although emotions were not commonly seen among the harbingers it wasn't something they all lack, especially with Childe as he is the newest addition of the harbingers and he has more personality than the rest of them combined. Without him realizing it, Capitano also fell asleep.

*The next morning*

(Y/n) opened his eyes only to see everything sideways. Getting his head up from what he thought was a pillow, (Y/n) yawned and looked back to see what he was laying on.

"....oh fuck...." It was Capitano's lap. It also made him wonder, did he sleep upright the entire night, well he couldn't even if he was asleep or not as his mask was hiding his features quite well. The second question, was a man's lap always this comfortable? If that lap was a pillow, it would be his favorite pillow, the most used pillow. Looking at the man, who didn't move to indicate that he was awake. (Y/n) silently laid back down and pretended he didn't wake up in the first place.

"I could forgive you if it was an accident but you did it again with a clear purpose." Capitano said as he moved (Y/n)'s hair out of his face and tucked it behind (Y/n)'s ears causing them to turn slightly red from his cold armored hand. Faking a cough, (Y/n) didn't get up. He was in deep trouble for just wanting a bit of comfort and kind of forgot that they were killing machines. "Do you not find comfort in the bed given to you by Her Majesty satisfactory?" Capitano questioned. (Y/n) feels as if he was in trouble, Capitano's tone isn't exactly the friendliest even when they're just talking, but now it has gone dangerous.

(Y/n) froze in place as he slowly got up, he tried to at least. Capitano grabbed his neck and pushed (Y/n) back down onto his lap, hand still around his neck. "You should be honored that Her Majesty thinks of you as an important figure. Not honoring something Her Majesty has given you is a death punishment here in Snezhnaya. Especially when it's something as big as a room in the Zapolyarnary Palace."

"Well, I'm sorry for being incompetent." (Y/n) said he just lay there, getting choked as some of Capitano's hair fell onto his chest. The harbinger wasn't using any pressure, from what Childe stated, he clearly can crush his skull single-handedly, and here he was breathing but it was just enough for him to not struggle as he knew any danger would happen if he did try to remove the hand. The Tsaritsa has created some real monsters.

"We don't have to tell this to anyone, as long as you do me some favors." Capitano said as his hand gripped (Y/n)'s chin lifting them to see into the void that his face disappeared into. (Y/n) was surprised by his action, he could feel his face warming up.

"Uhh, what kind of favors?" (Y/n) already has a kind of an idea of what the favor will be, but he just wanted confirmation on that so his dirty mind doesn't take over immediately. Though it's kind of hard to look at their position on the couch. (Y/n)'s head still on Capitano's lap, Capitano was leaning above him, with his hand on his chin. Now (Y/n)'s wondering if he does have that snake-like tongue that people kept drawing him with. It was kinda hot though, not going to lie.

"What do you think?" Capitano leaned closer. (Y/n) can see a faint outline of a face underneath that mask. And...something seemed to have come out of his lips. Was this another Res Lapis situation with the snake-like tongue? (Y/n) looked away towards the burning fire that was probably kept on by Capitano. Shifting so he was over (Y/n), legs between his eyes looking at (Y/n) as he tried to shift away.