Carry me (Yelena Belova)

"No." You state blankly as you give the blonde in front of you a stare down.

Yelena grins as she leans against the pile of pillows sat against the headboard of the bed, "Oh yes. I won. Natasha put her big girl pants on asked out Maria, just like I said she would. I was right, you were wrong."

You sigh heavily as you sit down at the end of the bed too, "Do I really have to carry you around for the entire day? I love you Lena, but you're heavy." You pout.

Yelena gasps dramatically as she holds her hand to her chest, "I am not!"

She was right. She wasn't. Not really. But you couldn't hold her for more than a few minutes before your arms started to ache, and twelve hours was certainly a lot longer than a few minutes. You already knew you weren't going to be able to do it without your arms falling off.

"Please?" You plead as a last ditch effort at getting out of this.

But the blonde simply shrugs, "Sorry. A bet is a bet."

You silently curse your past self for agreeing to this as you scoot forward and wrap your arms around Yelena's middle. She laughs elatedly as she brings her legs up to hook around your waist as you rise to your feet, and you internally groan. You swear she loves to torture you.

"Where to first?" You ask as you bounce her up slightly to get a better grip, your arms looped beneath her backside.

Yelena puts a finger to her lips in thought before pointing to the bathroom, "That way! I have to pee."

You groan in dismay as you carry her through to the bathroom, your arms, annoyingly, already beginning to ache.

Today was going to suck.

*

"How are you doing?" Yelena murmurs into your ear as her hands tangle absentmindedly through your hair, legs still tight around your waist. It had only been an hour since the bet started, and your arms were already protesting quite badly. You were thankful she wasn't making you support all of her weight as she'd done on your trip into the kitchen.

Currently, Yelena was making you carry her through the street towards the avengers compound. You were getting quite a few strange looks from people who pass you on the side walk, but Yelena didn't seem to care so you try not to either.

"Great," you mutter as you stop once again to bounce her up, your arms now around her lower back, "I'm so going to need a full body massage once this is done."

Yelena nods, her crossed feet resting underneath your butt, "Okay. We can take a hot bath too if you would like." She offers, and you find yourself smiling slightly at the thought.

A normal person in a relationship would take that as an insinuation for sex, but that wasn't how it was with Yelena. You weren't a normal couple. You didn't have romantic feelings for each other. What you two had was known as a queer platonic relationship where you were partners, but it wasn't of a romantic nature.

"Sounds good. I'm so sorry for this, but my arms need a break." Without further warning, you place your hands underneath her thighs and haul her up so she was hanging over your shoulder. Yelena yelps in surprise as her hands scramble to cling to your shirt, and your arms cry out in relief as you loop them around her thighs and continue walking.

"This is unnecessary." Yelena mutters, and you snort as you give her rear end a playful pat. She swats you right back, and you wince at the slight sting that accompanies the action.

"Ouch. You said I had to carry you. You didn't mention a specific way." You tell her, and you hear her huff in annoyance, muttering my mistake, underneath her breath.